Da Gestbuk

Old October 30th 04, 03:45 PM
Heather

Why fank yu Boogie blush An mite Ize say yu luk furry hansum tunite! Iz
dat a harp yu hav der? Ize jist luv harp mewsik. Hav yu met mine wedwink
Ralph de Ralph? Ralphee iz da broffur uv Laura Ann Mihstol (RB). She
wentid tu da Bridj in Jooly sniff sniff

Kissa, pawing Boogie a wite orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin

Welkum Boogie Vinnie shaykz Boogie'z paw. Ize not duin furry well Ize
afrayd. Mine deer sweet Laura Ann wentid tu da Bridj in Jooly, an Ize miss
hur so mutch. teers

Derz a pikshur uv hur on dis taybil offur heer, along wif hur floot. blowz
noze

Vinnie

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Teleporter frum Maryland sparkles and out steps a large black n white

tuxie,
furz carefully brushed and combed till they shine like satin. He's got

his
harp case slung across his back and is clutching a corsage box full of

white
gardenias. He cranes his neck, looking fur his darling ladycat, Ms.

Kitty.

Since he doesn't see her he makes his way to the guest book, sets the
flowers down and adds his signature to the growing list of attendees.

Beautiful evening tonight, Kissa and you are lovely as always. Vinnie,

good
to see youze! How ya duin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (now) Maryland
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
Heather wrote:

Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite wite

wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna rathur

frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays a
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

The teleporter sparkles and hums again, and the Highland kitties and
their neighbors step out. Cleopatra is already inside, dancing with her
winkwink. Amelia and Tabitha had been here earlier setting up the food,
but had returned home to prepare. Tabitha is wearing a deep maroon dress
with a beautiful necklace, and steps out looking somewhat akward in her
unaccustomed finery. Amelia, more relaxed, steps out wearing a simple
gold necklace, and with her fur finely brushed. A few moments pass, then
Samuel rushes out wearing his wedwink tuxedo but with his cummerbund
twisted around backwards. Tabitha see this, grabs him as he walks past,
and straightens him out.

Mouse Cat then comes through the 'porter, also wearing his tux from
Sammy and Lilith's wedwink, and missing his best girlcat Dyna. He is
followed by another tux-clad kitty, ShortTail Tom, who begins looking
around eagerly for his beloved OEJ.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up

da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da

finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose

an
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an

hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

Old October 30th 04, 03:48 PM
Heather

Datz troo, but der reellee iz mor dan enuff tu go arownd. Weez got mor in
da teleporter in refrijurashun. Harri iz sutch a sweet liddle fing.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Yes but you know, they taste too good to waste. Miss Violette watches as
harri runs off to play, and hopes harri will always be this happy... as

long
as it is in some other onetruehome
Heather wrote in message
O dont wurree Violette, derz lotz heer. She kin alwayz git anoffur wun.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I guess I should take her orchid so she can have it later, Miss

Violette,
remembering what it was like to be a kitten
Heather wrote in message
Okey dokey, run along den. Yu boyz beehav yurselvz tu!

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette stares hard at Harri*
you may go and play until the calling of names, please behave

yourself,
and
remember you are sitting with Tabatha and your Honorary brofur,

Miss
Violette
Heather wrote in message
Well, Ize glad tu meet yu tu! Sutch a polite liddle gurl yu ar.

Did
yu
git
yur orkid?

Matthias, Maestro an Clyde kum bownding up frum hoo noze ware

Boyz,
dis
iz Harri; say hello. Violette, Ize shur da boyz wuddnt mynd if

Harri
joyned
dem. If itz okey dokey wif yu uv kowrs.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*a little orange girlcat starts twitching and almost jumps up

and
down
but
a quick glare from Violette and...*

Yez maam I iz harri anna I iz gladta meet yourownsef, Harri,
*lookz atta violette, and relaxes when shee sees Violette is
approving
Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys tu
meetchew!
An
hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur

naym
Harri?
Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu da

boyz
an
orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss
Violette
and
her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who

looks
around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss
harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and

the
decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign

next
ta
mine
name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then

signs
herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her

long
name,
she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a

mental
note
remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts

sign
signs
her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I

will
allow
you
put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri

very
makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette

signed
for
her.
Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling

has
changed
just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is

still
you
and
your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to

wash
her
paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit

with
her
two
'scorts

Old October 30th 04, 03:51 PM
Heather

Samantha, well der yu ar; Ize dint node if yu wur goin tu mayk it! Fangu
fur da komplimint on da gestbuk taybil. Weez wantid effuryfing tu be
purrfekt. Did yu see da pikshur uv Laura on da taybil offur der, an hur
floot an kays?

Finney, Lucy, Jeannie, how furry nys tu meetchew! Ize hurd so manee nys
fingz abowt yu.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif eiffur bloo or gold ribbinz

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Duh tabul luks jes fyne, Vinnie an Kissa. I fink I see uh liddul whyte

shado
ofur dare noddn in approful.
Four kitties frum Noo Jersee sign in.
Samantha, Finney, Lucy, an Jeannie

Old October 30th 04, 05:16 PM
Heather

Um, well, derz alreddee ten uv us in da insyde famblee, an den derz Rocky,
an Red, an Nemisis, anna kuppil uv offurz in da Owt, so Ize fink weez
reellee gottid enuff kittiez fur da momint. Meowmie, on da offur paw, wud
say diffrintlee. Sheez a sukkur fur a kewt liddle kidden lyke Harri. Fangu
fur da offur tho.

Kissa, hopin hur meowmie iznt listinin

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
would you like to take her home, Miss Violette, forgetting the occasion

Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys

tu
meetchew!
An
hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur

naym
Harri?
Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu

da
boyz
an
orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Old October 30th 04, 05:21 PM
Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette wrote:

Yes but you know, they taste too good to waste. Miss Violette watches as
harri runs off to play, and hopes harri will always be this happy... as long
as it is in some other onetruehome

Well, our hoomins will do there best to see that she is. By the way, I
snooped on- err, checked in on - our Paw last night. He has talked to
his company and asked to be moved from the Catifurnia regional fleet to
the 48 state fleet, beclaws his dispatcher wasn't getting him any loads
towards the midwest. He still isn't sure when he will get there - he now
has to wait on a new set of dispatchers - but he's pretty confident that
it will be some time this week. He's just hoping he doesn't have to go
back to Catifurnia before they make the transfer official, so he get can
out to pick up Harri that much quicker.

Amelia

Old October 30th 04, 05:27 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:11:37 -0700, Gabrielle wrote:

May hur mefurry be a blessing. I like dat. I like dat furry much.
Ralph, bowing over Mlle. Anaïs' paw and giving his brofur-in-paw a hug

Fangu, Ralph. Buttid itz not original. Itz a tranzlashun uf da Hebroo
"zicheron l'bracha" which iz whut many Jewish hoomnz say when da name uv a
departed luffed won iz menshuned...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs