A Kissamouse Eve Purrposal

Old December 24th 04, 05:22 PM
PixieDust413

Default A Kissamouse Eve Purrposal

Boogie, I know we is both grouchy kittiez, but we isn'g getting any
younger. You're already a VC, and I'm going to become a VC in
February. So, what I wants to know is will you be mine winkwink on
February 14, 2005, the day I celebrate mine fifteenth purrday and
become a VC?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse

Old December 26th 04, 12:15 AM
Boogie's Mom

GASP! blush! Oh Meow Goodness!
thud

Boogie da Stunned HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore

oups.com...

Old December 26th 04, 06:46 PM
ChildFree23

Boogie! Boogie, are you all right?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old December 26th 04, 08:56 PM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze fine, dearest, you'ze just surprized me a bit. Youze really want to be
winks? thinkin who wud want a growtchy old nastycat like hizownself?

Boogie, whoz wonderin what to do now duz he goez huntin fur a ring fur hiz
lady cat or whut cuz he iz new to dis kind of fing in Bawlamore.

link.net...

Old December 27th 04, 12:50 AM
ChildFree23

[purrpurrearlicksmurgle]

Yes! I really want to be winkwinks with you! I'ze just as
grouchy. I hiss-spit-swipe at Capt. Midnight and Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney just because I can, and I hiss-spit-swipe at
any human who rubs my belly wrong or gets too close to my
tail.

We don't have to have a big ceremony like Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney did, just something small. Is that all right?

Old December 28th 04, 02:49 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:30:22 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Concatulashuns, yoo two! Itz nice to no dat romants izn't onlee fur da
yung.
---
Rebecca

Dat certainly is! Concatulations to boff uv yoo!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/28/2004 9:48:53 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old December 28th 04, 05:19 PM
PixieDust413

Concatulashuns, yoo two! Itz nice to no dat romants
izn't onlee fur da yung.

Fangu Rebecca. Does you have a winkwink yet?

Kitty Schottland DOC

Old December 28th 04, 05:20 PM
PixieDust413

Fangu, Miss Violette. Will you be mineown Matron of Honor?

Kitty Schottland DOC

Old December 28th 04, 05:22 PM
PixieDust413

Dat certainly is! Concatulations to boff uv yoo!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs

Fangu, Mlle. Anais! You're winkwinked to Tiger, right? When did you
two have your ceremony?

Kitty Schottland DOC