Bubbels - I am so Jealous

Old November 23rd 04, 06:48 AM
Bev

Default Bubbels - I am so Jealous

To-day I gave into my addiction - I played Bubbels all afternoon. I
had to keep going. I am suffering from jealousy at all the beaut
scores, and how clever people like Victor can cruise through without any
problems. Do I want a low score, do I want a high score - dunno. I
just need to pop that last bubbel.

I got up to 124,000 and to the point where I had just a couple of
colours left. On I went, several times to three bubbels - I just hate
it when the swines add all those extra bubbels, it's not fair. Anyway,
I worked it out - I savoured the moment, two bubbels left, omg the
other time I finished it I thought I had won the game, but no, I still
had had a a few left. My finger hovered over the mouse in a moment of
indescribable triumph. Bonnie leapt onto the keyboard in one mad dash
to avoid Clyde. The screen flashed up - game
over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it. Deep and wild sobbing.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old November 24th 04, 07:11 PM
Adrian

Bev wrote:
[...]

Where was the beverage warning?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 25th 04, 06:32 PM
Bev

Adrian wrote:

Bev wrote:
[...]

Adrian, It was even worse yesterday, I couldn't help myself, I went
back to that damn game (after locking out Bonnie, of course). I got to
40,000 and six bubbles. Perfect. Suddenly one of those diabolical
error messages popped up. I had to click on close the window. What
happened! I lost the game.

I promise on a stack full of bibles I will not touch the gaame to-day.
I promise faithfully, promise, promise, promise.

Bev - Bub One

--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old November 26th 04, 11:27 AM
Marina

Bev wrote:

Adrian wrote:

Bev wrote:

[...]

You will suffer even more for inflicting this game on faithful
catslaves. Frank and Waffles are on their way to pee in your sink
(taking a romantic cruise at the same time). Hey, I didn't play Bubbels
yesterday at all!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 26th 04, 11:55 AM

Marina wrote:

Hey, I didn't play Bubbels yesterday at all!

You get a 24-hour chip!

Joyce - just finished a game - lost - so no chip for me
Old November 26th 04, 04:18 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:27:23 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Bev wrote:

Adrian wrote:

Bev wrote:

[...]

My God, look what Bubbels has started. An International Sink Peeing
Festival.

Theresa
Old November 26th 04, 04:37 PM
lewe

"Bev" wrote in message
I promise on a stack full of bibles I will not touch the gaame to-day.
I promise faithfully, promise, promise, promise.

"a stack full of bubbles"??
8o)

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 26th 04, 06:44 PM
Bev

Bev wrote:

Adrian wrote:

Bev wrote:

[...]

The international sink peeing festival has moved to the floor.
You guessed it - FSP who has been in non-pee mode had a lapse.
I am certain it is from all the ng vibes she has picked up!
I have a mat on the carpet now so fortunately for me she didn't pee on
that. She did a big one on the lino floor below the sink!!! The sink
that is covered in tinfoil!!
Life is hard. Yesterday I played bubbels three times, groan.
Is there some way to solve it. Is there some secret formula that only
a select few know about like leaving six blues hanging on the bottom and
a yellow pair on the side? Tell me, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I
won't tell anyone else. It will just be a secret between you and me.
I will take the formula to the bank and put it in a vault.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If I don't get the secret formula I will hate everyone forever and leave
the ng. in a huff!!!!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

OT running bubbels as a standalone jhill Cat anecdotes 54 November 22nd 04 05:59 AM
Bubbels OT Bev Cat anecdotes 48 November 18th 04 10:01 PM
RJ jealous -- attacks catdad! Singer709 Cat anecdotes 10 January 30th 04 07:29 PM