Cat feeding dilemma

Old February 24th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

Default Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 22, 7:37*am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

Maybe there is a way to get her to be more active, to work up an
appetite
I know what you mean about feeling her boney spine

somehow, you both strike me as having many layers to yous

so... see her, as dealing with yourself

stubborn? lol

cranky? just kidding

where is any pics of this infamous cat?
Old February 24th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

On Feb 22, 7:37*am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

probably, whatever is eating you, is eating her
and that's why she not eating

Old February 24th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bartlet" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 7:37 am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

Maybe there is a way to get her to be more active, to work up an
appetite
I know what you mean about feeling her boney spine

somehow, you both strike me as having many layers to yous

so... see her, as dealing with yourself

stubborn? lol

cranky? just kidding

where is any pics of this infamous cat?

**********************************

Meep has been around for years, as has JMC, who no doubt remembers you,
Barry. Yes, they are many-layered and fascinating individuals. And they
remember you, Barry. How endearing you are. What it took to get you to spay
Jupiter. Etc.

Old February 24th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bartlet" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 7:37 am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

probably, whatever is eating you, is eating her
and that's why she not eating

Pure poetry. Stress has occured to JMC. Over the years.

Old February 24th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

On Feb 24, 10:03*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Meep has been around for years, as has JMC, who no doubt remembers you,
Barry. Yes, they are many-layered and fascinating individuals. And they
remember you, Barry. How endearing you are. What it took to get you to spay
Jupiter. Etc.

who went public? it won't me

for those who can't figure that out
thems the VERY ones I do not care to engage with

DAMN KILLED 3 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE

i love it

I can't get a word in here, I'm going over to the cooking group

my cat needs gravy to keep her hydrated - i need a gravy recipe
she looooves that jelly gravy in each can. but it's only about an
ounce
for her

if you see jmc. ask her if her cat likes that pate' gravy

i want to make some scratch gravy
Old February 24th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

On Feb 24, 10:03*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Barry. How endearing you are. What it took to get you to spay
Jupiter. Etc.

no cyber, the difference is

I had always wanted to get her spayed
but realize,all of your thrashing did not get jupiter spayed

it was, time and circumstance

4 male cats banging jupiter for 3 days next door, and seven kittens
to boot!!! woooo!

THAT is what did it

I had to bum a ride upon that
and, the driver had to go to the ER, for her reaction to Jupiter

You have really capitolized on my, obscurity here cyber
how does that make you feel?

but... as it turns out. I came out, with what I went in for
my own personal growth in my art

has nothing NOTHING I CAN'T WRITE IT LARGE ENOUGH

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!!!!

beating cyber down to the floor with a giant nerf bat

NOTHING
Old February 26th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Claude V. Lucas

In article ,
jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, exclaimed (2/23/2009
7:17 PM):
What kind of a feeding schedule are you on? If you're feeding canned
food, it's best to feed two meals a day, about 12 hours apart. You can
warm the food slightly to entice her to eat.

I would also NOT have any bags of dry food, treats, etc. available at
all. When I transitioned my oldest cat to canned from dry, it was
easiest to not have any evidence of dry food at all.

Twice a day, and I either warm it or pour a bit of hot water over. She
ignores it till it's cold

Sometimes I can get her to eat it by dropping just a couple kibbles of
dry on it. She eats the kibbles then the wet, because she's so hungry
she can't stop, I think

That's funny.

I've been switching Rascal to canned (decent FancyFeast mostly) and
I've been giving a half can warmed up in the microwave along with
some of the dry she's been eating with gusto since I got her twice
a day.

I can count the number of kibbles in the mix before I give it to
her and when I come back later every one of them will still be
in the bowl, licked clean. :^)

Most of the time she'll finish them up before the next mealtime
but there's no doubt which she likes best.

feeding dilemma Paul O. Cat health & behaviour 4 June 1st 06 04:41 AM
Feeding dilemma Yoj Cat anecdotes 11 August 24th 03 11:48 PM
re feeding dilemma Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 August 24th 03 07:43 PM
Feeding dilemma Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 4 July 22nd 03 08:31 PM
Feeding dilemma Victor M. Martinez Cat health & behaviour 8 July 22nd 03 08:31 PM