Sootie

Old November 29th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Sootie

Judith Latham wrote:
It really is official, I'm besotted with Sootie.

Her personality is really coming out now and she's becoming more
affectionate.

I don't know if it's the black cat mentality but I can see similarities
with Sweep.

She likes spicy food. We had an indian meal on Thursday evening and there
was a little of the starter left. A bit each of Sheek kebab, tandoori lamb
and chicken tikka. This was left on a plate in the kitchen. (I wasn't
going to wash up that evening, it was my birthday). A little later I went
into the kitchen and there was the plate, completely empty, licked clean.

She loves to play boo. She hides and then jumps out as you pass with a
loud chirrp.

She goes outside but not for very long and has been visiting next door's
garden. I don't know if their cats were out at the time but Sootie does go
ever there quite often.

She has a cuddle now before she settles down to sleep at the foot of the
bed.

As I said, I'm a Sootie bore.

Judith

Belated Happy Birthday! MLB