TW--Buddy and Emanuel

Old November 8th 03, 04:25 AM
Brenda

Default TW--Buddy and Emanuel

"CATherine" wrote in message
It has taken me awhile to feel up to writing this. tears

Last Saturday, Emanuel told his mother he had a dream the night
before. He said he had dreamed of Sissy, his twin, who had died at
birth. In the dream Sissy told him Buddy was safe with her and no
longer needed his old body, which had been put in a deep hole. Emanuel
is glad Buddy is with Sissy; but he is still grieving. They only had a
little over a year together. He is not yet ready for a new cat.

I spoke to his mother and we are of the opinion that as the dream
indicated the cat was gone on Halloween; perhaps the poor cat was a
victim of Halloween madness. Absolutely sickening.

Please pray for Emanuel and his family in their grief.

CATherine

prayers, purrs and comforting hugs.
Brenda

Old November 8th 03, 05:47 AM
Marina

"CATherine" wrote

Please pray for Emanuel and his family in their grief.

Poor little boy. We are purring and sending soothing meatloaf meditations.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 8th 03, 06:38 AM

CATherine wrote:

In the dream Sissy told him Buddy was safe with her and no
longer needed his old body, which had been put in a deep hole. Emanuel
is glad Buddy is with Sissy; but he is still grieving. They only had a
little over a year together. He is not yet ready for a new cat.

I know some people can have prescient dreams, but this might not be
the case here. Maybe he only had that dream because that is what he
fears has happened. Although it's also true that Buddy's hope of
returning diminishes every day he's gone. :-( Still, I hope that he
will show up one day soon. It makes me so sad that this poor kid has
lost his kitty friend - especially if it was due to cruelty.

Joyce

Old November 8th 03, 06:46 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 8 Nov 2003 04:12:19 GMT, CATherine
wrote:

It has taken me awhile to feel up to writing this. tears

Last Saturday, Emanuel told his mother he had a dream the night
before. He said he had dreamed of Sissy, his twin, who had died at
birth. In the dream Sissy told him Buddy was safe with her and no
longer needed his old body, which had been put in a deep hole. Emanuel
is glad Buddy is with Sissy; but he is still grieving. They only had a
little over a year together. He is not yet ready for a new cat.

I spoke to his mother and we are of the opinion that as the dream
indicated the cat was gone on Halloween; perhaps the poor cat was a
victim of Halloween madness. Absolutely sickening.

Please pray for Emanuel and his family in their grief.

CATherine

Purrs coming from my gang, both for grieving Emmanuel and homing purrs
for Buddy to find his way home.

Although it may seem unlikely, there's still a glimmer of hope. We've
all heard the stories of cats who get locked up in a shed or garage,
eventually get free, and find their way home. Not that I'm suggesting
that Emmanuel should be told not to give up, since it's already been a
LONG time for a youngster. If he's already beginning to move on it
wouldn't be doing him in great favor to encourage him to hope.

But I'll get the gang here to send out purrs for a miracle homecoming.
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email
Old November 8th 03, 07:33 AM
Takayuki

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Although it may seem unlikely, there's still a glimmer of hope. We've
all heard the stories of cats who get locked up in a shed or garage,
eventually get free, and find their way home. Not that I'm suggesting
that Emmanuel should be told not to give up, since it's already been a
LONG time for a youngster. If he's already beginning to move on it
wouldn't be doing him in great favor to encourage him to hope.

That's what I think, too. Emanuel and Buddy sounded like they were
the best of friends, and it's so heartbreaking to hear of Buddy being
lost. He could be right, and Buddy might be RB, but nobody knows.
We'll be sending purrs to the both of them.

Old November 8th 03, 12:18 PM
JBHajos

wrote:

Please pray for Emanuel and his family in their grief.

Prayers are on their way. Purrs, too, that somehow Buddy is all right
and will find his way home.

Jeanne
Old November 8th 03, 02:54 PM
polonca12000

Still hoping and purring and sending best wishes that Buddy finds his way
back home where he belongs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CATherine" wrote in message
It has taken me awhile to feel up to writing this. tears

Last Saturday, Emanuel told his mother he had a dream the night
before. He said he had dreamed of Sissy, his twin, who had died at
birth. In the dream Sissy told him Buddy was safe with her and no
longer needed his old body, which had been put in a deep hole. snip

Old November 8th 03, 09:23 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

It has taken me awhile to feel up to writing this. tears

Last Saturday, Emanuel told his mother he had a dream the night
before. He said he had dreamed of Sissy, his twin, who had died at
birth. In the dream Sissy told him Buddy was safe with her and no
longer needed his old body, which had been put in a deep hole. Emanuel
is glad Buddy is with Sissy; but he is still grieving. They only had a
little over a year together. He is not yet ready for a new cat.

I spoke to his mother and we are of the opinion that as the dream
indicated the cat was gone on Halloween; perhaps the poor cat was a
victim of Halloween madness. Absolutely sickening.

Please pray for Emanuel and his family in their grief.

CATherine

I do so hope that Emanuel's dream was wrong, even though I have had
these things happen :-(

Purrs for a safe return for Buddy, and if not, purrs and hugs for
Emanuel.

Ginger-lyn