Automatic Litter Diposal

Old December 9th 03, 10:25 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:14:18 -0500, "medicscout"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
.. .

Abuse Report Filed.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

I was amazed to see that you upset people so much that they created a
website just for you. I have never been hated by anyone so much. This puts
you right up there with Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Satan.
I am curious, what rule did I break by posting this web site that would
cause you to file an abuse report?

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.
Old December 23rd 03, 01:26 PM
Tropical Tim

Bob Brenchley. wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:33:58 -0500, "medicscout"
wrote:

What was wrong with my post?

Posting in something other than plain text to a newsgroup that does
not contain the word "binaries" in its title.

Hey Bob,
You are a pathetic thing. You need to get a life. Have you been this
way since you were a child? I'll bet you got beat up a lot. Maybe
that's why you are the way you are. You do realize that all of your
postings are looked at as being from a pathetic loser don't you? You
are the only person who would think that the type of crap you spew is
meaningful. Go somewhere else.

Tim

Old January 8th 04, 09:21 AM
JP Hobbs

Icannot see the point of posting at the bottom of the page, as I said once
before, there are so many posts, to have to scroll through every
post before you can read an answer is really time wasting and I like to
read as many answers as I can. Also I am a pensioner and can only allow
myself a short time on my comp,because of the cost,I am sure I'm not alone
in this,
would you deny us our little hour of pleasure? and maybe you could explain
if there
is an imperative reason why posts should be at the bottom Jean P.

Posting in something other than plain text to a newsgroup that does
not contain the word "binaries" in its title.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Bob who the hell ordained you as the king of the newsgroup? Why don't you
just **** off and let people who are interested in finding out about cats
from others use this group.

It is the responsibility of all Usenet users to do what they can to
keep the system free from abuse.

By the way if I want to post on top thats my choise. So you can report

me
if suits you but in Canada we don't have our heads stuck off our asses.

Funny how trolls like you always have this fascination with donkeys.

--
Bob.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.

Old January 8th 04, 09:52 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:21:02 GMT, "JP Hobbs"
wrote:

[...]

It is about time you learnt how to format a proper usenet post/reply.
http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html will give you a good start.

Failure to learn will label you either a moron or a selfish,
inconsiderate, illiterate plonker - it is all down to you.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson - however, I reserve the
legal right to charge you for future lessons if you fail to take this
opportunity to correct your errant ways.

Old January 8th 04, 10:12 AM
KC Wong

Icannot see the point of posting at the bottom of the page
snip

1. People join the threads at different times. Some early, some very late.
If you post at the top and keep the quotes at the bottom, people joining
late will find it extremely difficult to find out what's going on. Posting
at the bottom helps maintaining the "logical sequence".

there are so many posts, to have to scroll through every
post before you can read an answer is really time wasting and I like to

snip

2. Scroll down is usually not necessary - if the poster trims unnecessary
quotes. I find a lot of posts that: post 10 lines at the top with 100 lines
of quotes following it, or with 100 lines of quotes at the top with 10 new
lines at the bottom. Both are as annoying...

I usually read a post from top to bottom first, then if I am to reply to it,
I go back to top and start snipping old contents, leaving behind only
necessary quotes, and type my reply behind it... just like what I did in
this post. So I end up reading a post twice - which reduces chances of
misunderstandings.

KC