Tapazole question

Old February 16th 05, 07:11 PM
ElvisRocks

Default Tapazole question

I posted last weekend about my cat & the vet started him on Tapazole
(generic) 5 mg. a day.
He looks worse since I started giving him the medicine although he's still
eating & drinking &
getting up in windows to look out,etc. Does anyone know if that medicine
can (as in people)
cause them to be nauseated, etc. maybe? He's lost so much weight anyway he
looks awful.
I thought he was going to die last night. THe vet said keep giving him the
medicine until
I take him back next week. He hates medicine & I have to give him the
High-Vites liquid
vitamins 2x a day and he is getting now that he's hiding from me because of
that.
I feel so bad &I'm a wreck. I hardly slept at all last night wondering
where he was.
HELP! Thanks, Carol Please say a prayer for my Elvis...thanks.

Old February 16th 05, 07:15 PM
Sandra

Prayers and healing purrs from Memphis and Phoenix. hope he is feeling
better soon.

--
Sandra

Old February 16th 05, 07:45 PM
ElvisRocks

Thanks, Sandra.
In my post, I meant I didn't know where he was in the HOUSE - I re-read it
and it sounded
like I let him outside or something! My cats are 100% indoors.

Old February 16th 05, 07:55 PM
Karen

I found this page on hypothyroidism in cats and it has some good info:

http://www.meyerlandanimalclinic.com/topic012.htm

Old February 16th 05, 09:40 PM

"ElvisRocks" wrote:

[...]

Ask your vet for the chewable chicken flavored ones. Your cat will
actually look forward to it.

-mhd
Old February 17th 05, 01:53 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 16 Feb 2005 06:00:05p, Nomen Nescio wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi Carol. It's "Wiz" from a.s.g.p-l. My MIT E-mail address is
still hit or miss
so this is my alternative posting method.

Not Wiz as in The Puppy Wizard, are you? I had a look there and PW
posts there a LOT.

--
Cheryl
Old February 17th 05, 01:54 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 06:00:05p, Nomen Nescio wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi Carol. It's "Wiz" from a.s.g.p-l. My MIT E-mail address is
still hit or miss
so this is my alternative posting method.

Not Wiz as in The Puppy Wizard, are you? I had a look there and PW
posts there a LOT.

--

Ooo! Gotta know WHO THIS REALLY IS!!!

Old February 17th 05, 02:14 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 16 Feb 2005 08:54:47p, Mary wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news:1108605409.8411601a4ed47d59a3b1f63cd254c99d@ teranews):

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 06:00:05p, Nomen Nescio wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi Carol. It's "Wiz" from a.s.g.p-l. My MIT E-mail address
is still hit or miss
so this is my alternative posting method.

Not Wiz as in The Puppy Wizard, are you? I had a look there and
PW posts there a LOT.

--

Ooo! Gotta know WHO THIS REALLY IS!!!

**** you, you whacked bitch. You have serious issues. In most
cases I'd ask if you're new to Usenet. In your case I just sum it
all up to a whacky broad.

--
Cheryl
Old February 17th 05, 02:15 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 06:00:05p, Nomen Nescio wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi Carol. It's "Wiz" from a.s.g.p-l. My MIT E-mail address
is still hit or miss
so this is my alternative posting method.

Not Wiz as in The Puppy Wizard, are you? I had a look there and
PW posts there a LOT.

--

Ooo! Gotta know WHO THIS REALLY IS!!!

**** you, you whacked bitch. You have serious issues. In most
cases I'd ask if you're new to Usenet. In your case I just sum it
all up to a whacky broad.

Well. IS IT the PUPPY WIZARD, oh Great Netdick?!

Old February 17th 05, 02:38 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 09:15:07p, Mary wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news:1108606634.f0580436f3d02c40a06503691613258c@ teranews):

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 06:00:05p, Nomen Nescio wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi Carol. It's "Wiz" from a.s.g.p-l. My MIT E-mail address
is still hit or miss
so this is my alternative posting method.

Not Wiz as in The Puppy Wizard, are you? I had a look there

and
PW posts there a LOT.

--

Ooo! Gotta know WHO THIS REALLY IS!!!

**** you, you whacked bitch. You have serious issues. In most
cases I'd ask if you're new to Usenet. In your case I just sum

it
all up to a whacky broad.

Well. IS IT the PUPPY WIZARD, oh Great Netdick?!

I have no idea. What do you care? Go back to your cutsie pics.

--

Right. And leave the netdicking to you. Just last night you
were wondering why anyone responds to me. Well, I guess now you know. lol