Sophie RB

Old May 14th 05, 08:33 PM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:38:16 GMT, Judith Latham
wrote:

On 2nd May 2005 Sophie passed over to RB.

She'd been quiet and down for a couple of weeks (she sometimes was) then
on the Thursday she went off her food and despite being served all her
favourites she didn't eat. Sunday evening she could hardly walk. I cuddled
her all night then took her to the vets where it was found she had kidney
failure. We returned to the vets and were with her as she was put to sleep.

It's taken until now for me to be able to post this.

She was so very gentle and loving I was so privileged to have loved her.

Judith

Oh, {{{{{{{{Judith}}}}}}}}}}. I am so sorry for your loss. Sophie's
love will live in your heart forever.

Purrs to you for gentle healing. I will remember Sophie along with my
Sabra tonight when I light my candles.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old May 14th 05, 09:38 PM
Adrian

Judith Latham wrote:
On 2nd May 2005 Sophie passed over to RB.

She'd been quiet and down for a couple of weeks (she sometimes was)
then on the Thursday she went off her food and despite being served
all her favourites she didn't eat. Sunday evening she could hardly
walk. I cuddled her all night then took her to the vets where it was
found she had kidney failure. We returned to the vets and were with
her as she was put to sleep.

It's taken until now for me to be able to post this.

She was so very gentle and loving I was so privileged to have loved
her.

{{{{{{{{{Judith}}}}}}}}}}
I'm so very sorry to read this. This is how I lost my Smokey, though he
was 20 years old it still hurt. That was 5 years ago and I still miss
him. Lots of comforting purrs and a candle lit for Sophie, nothing can
hurt her now.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 15th 05, 12:54 AM
Takayuki

Judith Latham wrote:

On 2nd May 2005 Sophie passed over to RB.

She'd been quiet and down for a couple of weeks (she sometimes was) then
on the Thursday she went off her food and despite being served all her
favourites she didn't eat. Sunday evening she could hardly walk. I cuddled
her all night then took her to the vets where it was found she had kidney
failure. We returned to the vets and were with her as she was put to sleep.

It's taken until now for me to be able to post this.

She was so very gentle and loving I was so privileged to have loved her.

My condolences for Sophie. I've always enjoyed your stories about
her. It's sad how even the most beautiful souls can't stay on earth
forever.

Old May 15th 05, 01:11 AM
Mark Edwards

Judith,

I am so sorry to hear of Sophie's passing. Hugs and Purrs, to help you
deal with your loss.

Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request
Old May 15th 05, 01:40 AM
Yoj

(((((((((Judith))))))))

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
On 2nd May 2005 Sophie passed over to RB.

She'd been quiet and down for a couple of weeks (she sometimes was) then
on the Thursday she went off her food and despite being served all her
favourites she didn't eat. Sunday evening she could hardly walk. I cuddled
her all night then took her to the vets where it was found she had kidney
failure. We returned to the vets and were with her as she was put to

sleep.

It's taken until now for me to be able to post this.

She was so very gentle and loving I was so privileged to have loved her.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old May 15th 05, 02:50 AM
O J

Judith L wrote:

--------------------snip---------------------
She was so very gentle and loving I was so privileged to have loved her.

Purrs of condolence for your aching heart. So sorry to hear about her
passing. May Sophie find a peaceful path to walk.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old May 15th 05, 04:43 AM
Marina

Judith Latham wrote:
I'm very lucky with my work colleagues and neighbours. Monday had been a
bank holiday and when I went in to work on Tuesday I was hugged by most of
them and over the next couple of days they bought me my favourite
chocolates and flowers. My next door neighbour, who was very fond of
Sophie bought me a box of chocolates and hugged me. It all helped.

So glad that you have understanding people around you.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 15th 05, 05:24 AM
badwilson

I'm so sorry, Judith. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old May 15th 05, 05:25 AM
Tanadashoes

I'm so sorry Judith. Please know that we will also miss Sophie.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + kittens and Speedy the d-thing

Old May 15th 05, 12:15 PM
Exocat

Purrs of condolence for your loss.

Eventually it WILL become easier to bear - I've just been through it
myself with Pericles.

Be consoled that you did everything you could and prevented Sophie
suffering.
Hopefully the many happy memories will come to outweigh the pain of now.

Best wishes

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki.

Sophie Dave McMahon Cat rescue 1 January 23rd 05 09:47 PM
Sophie hates my new monitor Bobcat Cat anecdotes 5 January 18th 05 04:24 AM
Sophie Dave McMahon Cat anecdotes 5 January 14th 05 09:30 PM
Sophie Cat Meets Captain Estonia D. R. Crawford Cat anecdotes 1 December 3rd 04 11:31 PM
Sophie Cat versus Sophie Dog D. R. Crawford Cat anecdotes 21 November 28th 04 11:19 AM