Stacey, Harrassment Etc.

Old July 30th 05, 11:00 PM
Trish

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Trish wrote:

Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your

regulars
has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm

not
referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
come,
according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
out
come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
unless they're causing misery for somebody else.
Sherry

I totally agree. I was absent for a while because I was in hospital and
then recovering from a very serious illness. I would hate to think that
this could cause some to think I would then become a spammer who would
target anyone on the group.
It just isn't in me to do this. So it isn't me. Truly. I would never do
such a thing. Never, ever.

Tweed

No, it isn't you. And I seriously doubt anyone would ever think it could
ever be you.

Old July 30th 05, 11:08 PM
Lucys Mom

Nope, I think he's got the point just fine. It's you that are
definitely missing something......

Old July 30th 05, 11:11 PM
Trish

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nope, I think he's got the point just fine. It's you that are
definitely missing something......

To whom is your reply addressed?

Old July 30th 05, 11:12 PM
Lucys Mom

Sounds delicious, Victor! When's dinner ?

Old July 30th 05, 11:23 PM
Yowie

"Trish" wrote in message
news
Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your regulars
has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm not
referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to come,
according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
out
come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Trish, for someone who came into RPCA just as the whole troll debacle was
happening (your first post here was on July 17th (ref
http://tinyurl.com/7zybt)) you seem to know an *awful* lot about who is a
"regular" here. I also find it very hard to believe that you could know
without question who is harassing Stacey when we already know that mail
posted via anonymous remailers is virtually impossible to trace.

If you do know who is sexually assaulting children by sending them
pornography, you *have* to report it to the authorities or you will be
charged with being an accessory, not to mention that by not saying anything
you are morally condoning such behaviour.

If you don't know who it is, then please stop trying to stir up the group by
implying a regular would do such a thing. Only trolls do that.

Yowie

Old July 30th 05, 11:32 PM
Trish

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Trish" wrote in message
news
[...]

I may not have posted here but I've been lurking a long time, enjoying the
stories people wrote. And please reread, I did not say I knew who was
sending the e-mails or spam, I said I knew who "karma" was. If Karma is
that person then I'm sure further investigation will bring that forth.

And don't underestimate and assume mail through remailers is virtually
impossible to trace, given the proper software everything is possible to
trace.

My point was this group has a regular in its midst that is already stirring
**** and has done so in the past... just remember on the net anyone can be a
dog.

Old July 31st 05, 12:03 AM
Hopitus

My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're usually
not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would I
then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is beginning
to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out west
here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds delicious, Victor! When's dinner ?

Old July 31st 05, 12:28 AM
Christina Websell

"Watching" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.99b57a0e19fdb7f048e3b1c6f2398bea @1122691442.nulluser.com...
Victor Martinez wrote:

Watching wrote:
snip anonymous apologies for M's harrassing behavior *and* accusations
against regulars of rpca

You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.

Given that, use care.

Hello again, Mary! Nancy, whatever you call yourself..
The way you use words gives you away.

Old July 31st 05, 12:38 AM
Victor Martinez

Hopitus wrote:
My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're usually
not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would I
then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is beginning

I guess you've never properly eaten a crawfish in Louisiana then? You
are supposed to twist their heads off, and then suck on them to get all
the good stuff out!

to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out west
here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?

You can avoid the heads, I didn't use any because it's hard to find
fresh shrimp with heads on here. However, I always use them for my
bisque, they have a lot of flavor.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 31st 05, 01:01 AM
Hopitus

Heh...I have many cousins in the LA delta country....Houma, Thibideaux
area..and the first time I saw them do that w/the crawfish I liked had a
cow! Ditto the way they chomped up the *whole* softshell crab, even his
eyes/face (urk). I was 17 then - you triggered a gross memory. Went to visit
these cuzzins w/grandma and it was a week before we could communicate and
understand each other!
They lead a different life down there....
and I'm positive they considered me just as wierd....

Ping Stacey Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 14th 03 02:37 PM
Update from Stacey on Mr Bob Marina Cat anecdotes 6 October 25th 03 01:37 AM