Purrs for the ones who didn't make it out...

Old April 22nd 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for the ones who didn't make it out...

There was a large apartment fire in a nearby town this afternoon. I
don't know how many pets may have lost their lives, but there
probably were a few. Firefighters were able to save at least one cat,
and another made good his escape. Here are a couple of videos shot at
the scene: http://tinyurl.com/gxwyh - they are both worth watching.
They do have a local ad before the actual videos, but they aren't
long.

Purrs for the lost ones.

Patti
Old April 22nd 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-21 21:22:42 -0500, Mishi said:

There was a large apartment fire in a nearby town this afternoon. I
don't know how many pets may have lost their lives, but there
probably were a few. Firefighters were able to save at least one cat,
and another made good his escape. Here are a couple of videos shot at
the scene: http://tinyurl.com/gxwyh - they are both worth watching.
They do have a local ad before the actual videos, but they aren't
long.

Purrs for the lost ones.

Patti

I can't watch them on my browswer. Poor babies. I'm glad some were saved.

Old April 22nd 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mishi wrote:
There was a large apartment fire in a nearby town this afternoon. I
don't know how many pets may have lost their lives, but there
probably were a few. Firefighters were able to save at least one cat,
and another made good his escape. Here are a couple of videos shot at
the scene: http://tinyurl.com/gxwyh - they are both worth watching.
They do have a local ad before the actual videos, but they aren't
long.

Purrs for the lost ones.

They were just darling! The orange boy was so smart to stand up and
push the screen out as the roof was burning above him. The gray and
white was so limp and cooperative.

Old April 22nd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A candle will be lit for the lost little furbabies for their safe journey to
the RB. They will be happy there.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 22nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 02:22:42 GMT, Mishi wrote:

There was a large apartment fire in a nearby town this afternoon. I
don't know how many pets may have lost their lives, but there
probably were a few. Firefighters were able to save at least one cat,
and another made good his escape. Here are a couple of videos shot at
the scene: http://tinyurl.com/gxwyh - they are both worth watching.
They do have a local ad before the actual videos, but they aren't
long.

Purrs for the lost ones.

Patti

You got it, Patti.

I am always so sad and even cry when I see news of a fire where a
furry one is lost. It breaks my heart.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old April 22nd 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That was the main reason I would never or ever would live in an apartment
complex. To many people do stupid thing and you could be the most careful
person in the world and someone leaves a pot on the stove and leaves the
house

Old April 22nd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
That was the main reason I would never or ever would live in an apartment
complex. To many people do stupid thing and you could be the most careful
person in the world and someone leaves a pot on the stove and leaves the
house///

Me too. I've been in a situation where I've lived on the first floor in
an old tenament block, built in about 1890 with the cats (Edinburgh has
many of them) and my biggest fear was fire.

Purrs for the lost ones. (

Helen M