Cat repellent

Old April 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bawwy

Default Cat repellent

cybercat wote:

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.

http://tinyurl.com/ysau25

have your people call mine, rate is same as usual.

tnx

Old April 29th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:
"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
toronado455 wote:

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.

If you feed the cat(s), capture them, de-sex them...
we'll be your good friends.

so! are you going to capture them have them de-sexed?]

you may as well, you ain't doing nothing else!

Where is my can of Barry repellent when I need it... damn!

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet isn't it?
S;o)

Old April 29th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 29, 10:28 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:

"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
toronado455 wote:

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.

If you feed the cat(s), capture them, de-sex them...
we'll be your good friends.

so! are you going to capture them have them de-sexed?]

you may as well, you ain't doing nothing else!

Where is my can of Barry repellent when I need it... damn!

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet isn't it?
S;o)

im only 8 years old, im telling my parents on them men

Old April 29th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 29 Apr, 17:50, Barry wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:28 am, sheelagh wrote:

On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:

"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
toronado455 wote:

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.

If you feed the cat(s), capture them, de-sex them...
we'll be your good friends.

so! are you going to capture them have them de-sexed?]

you may as well, you ain't doing nothing else!

Where is my can of Barry repellent when I need it... damn!

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet isn't it?
S;o)

im only 8 years old, im telling my parents on them men- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMFAO...
Go on then, I bet Grandma Parrish will whoop my arse for me, hey?

Old April 29th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 29, 1:23 pm, sheelagh wrote:
On 29 Apr, 17:50, Barry wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:28 am, sheelagh wrote:

On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:

"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
toronado455 wote:

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.

If you feed the cat(s), capture them, de-sex them...
we'll be your good friends.

so! are you going to capture them have them de-sexed?]

you may as well, you ain't doing nothing else!

Where is my can of Barry repellent when I need it... damn!

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet isn't it?
S;o)

im only 8 years old, im telling my parents on them men- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMFAO...
Go on then, I bet Grandma Parrish will whoop my arse for me, hey?

lol, noooo, "them men" not youuuuuuuuuu

ZONK!!!!

KNOCKED YOU OUT WITH A PILLOW

Old April 29th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 28, 1:00 pm, toronado455 wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:24 am, sheelagh wrote:

On 27 Apr, 23:47, toronado455 wrote:

On Apr 26, 12:46 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

"toronado455" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Apr 26, 3:59 am, Barry wrote:
On Apr 24, 6:24 pm, toronado455 wrote:

I live in an apartment and I don't have a cat but other people's cats
keep leaving dead birds at my door step. Is there some kind of safe
cat repellent I can use?

spray the exterior of your apt... with bleach and rinse

they MUST be smelling other cat sprayings...

for some reason, they are bringing you little presents

or.. you are habitually cooking something they can smell?

is there any tuna smell in the house? LOL JUST KIDDING YO!

TUNA
TUNA

That's interesting because I use a bleach/water mixture to clean up
after they leave these disgusting "gifts" and that seems to keep them
away for a while. I suppose I could fill a spray bottle with a bleach/
water mixture and just spray a little around every few days to
maintain the effect.

What about the commercially available cat repellents? Don't they use
Coyote urine or something? Sounds awful but does it work?

They make a spray repellent that can be purchased at any pet store. Most
use chemical mixtures but I believe don't use other animal markings scent
you would get a cat like mine that would boldly walk up and cover the
marking not matter what predator it was.

I sprayed some bleach/water mixture and a few minutes later a cat came
and lay down and rolled around on the sidewalk just 12" away from
where I sprayed it. So apparently the bleach smell isn't potent enough
to deter the cat! I may have to look into one of those commercial cat
repellents.- Hide quoted text -

Bleach is fatal to cats in quantity & frequency, and not a very good
idea if one of them happens to have a thirst on either. I wouldn't use
that again just in case you kill that cat, or worse, your neighbors
cat. somehow I don't think they would thank you too much, do you?
(considering I have caught Tiggy Drinking the water out of Paul's
teeth cleaning solution,(ROFLMAO)..you better believe they would drink
it too!!
I had to hide the teeth in the end so she couldn't try that one out
again....
S;o)

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.- Hide quoted text -

Cleaning the walk with a bleach solution isn't harmful to the cats at
all. Any residual
or fumes would dissipate outdoors almost instantly.
You sound like you just want to stop taking responsibility for someone
else's
cat's dead birds but not at the expense of hurting the cat. I
sincerely
hope you find a solution. Wish I had one for you. I'd rather clean up
anything than a dismembered bird or rodent.

Sherry

Old April 29th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 29, 10:28 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:

"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
toronado455 wote:

When I use bleach I rinse down the cement afterwards with pure
water
so there is no danger. Anything else I spray dries instantly so
there
is nothing to drink. I'm not going to do anything to hurt any cats,
believe me.

If you feed the cat(s), capture them, de-sex them...
we'll be your good friends.

so! are you going to capture them have them de-sexed?]

you may as well, you ain't doing nothing else!

Where is my can of Barry repellent when I need it... damn!

Awww, Barry has another fanboi.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet isn't it?
S;o)

im only 8 years old, im telling my parents on them men

bayyyyybeeeeee

Old April 29th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 29 Apr, 17:50, Barry wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:28 am, sheelagh wrote:

On 28 Apr, 22:29, "cybercat" wrote:

"Dad Wellar" wrote in message

news

Bawwy wrote:
[...]

KNOCKED YOU OUT WITH A PILLOW- Hide quoted text -

I realised, lol...
I must say, you were lucky, my grandma used to chase us with her
favourite fish frying pan...

DONK!! G'Night

Old April 29th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 29, 2:03 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

im only 8 years old, im telling my parents on them men

bayyyyybeeeeee

been a long time since I walked in the moonlight -lz

Old April 29th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On Apr 26, 3:59 am, Barry wrote:
[...]

Sherry- Hide quoted text -

If I implied that the soloution was toxic, it weasn't my intent.

I was trying to suggest that drinking it would be, if in large
quanties, regularly....
S;o)