Purrs for Weeble, please.

Old November 7th 03, 09:02 PM
Tanada

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

TED feels that Weeble's lump is vaccine-related irritation. He said to keep
an eye on it and if it shows no sign of shrinkage over the next 5-10 days,
they will do a biopsy. He goes in on 12/1 to get his rabies vaccination,
plus he will get neutered. Hopefully, there will be no need for a biopsy.

Purrs and healing thoughts continuing for the Weeblet. We also finally
got your email and snail addresses on da list.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old November 7th 03, 09:14 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for no need for a biopsy,
--
Polonca & Soncek

news8Bqb.93104$mZ5.606703@attbi_s54...

Old November 7th 03, 09:15 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for your blood glucose to even out ASAP,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
snip The transition has not been going very
smoothly, though. My blood glucose is playing rollercoaster, but I hope it
will even out soon.

--
Marina

Old November 8th 03, 03:21 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:54:54 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote

And yahoo! Four! Yes, that was a good switch, definitely better than
seven. I think you once said something about your health provider
being behind the times, because the 7 per day insulin was an outdated
one? Or maybe my brain just made that up.

I think your brain made that up. ;o) My doc wanted to prescribe the new
insulin a couple of years ago, when it was first produced, but the
manufacturers didn't want to market it to Finland because the market is so
small here. So we had to wait for it a few years, and then I wanted to wait
until our national health insurance would accept it for refunding (type I
diabetics get their insulin for free), and that took another couple of
months, but now it's finally here. The transition has not been going very
smoothly, though. My blood glucose is playing rollercoaster, but I hope it
will even out soon.

Iget get thegang to add there purrs, and send along my hopes that you
can get the insulin dose worked out
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email
Old November 8th 03, 04:11 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:52:30 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
wrote:

Already the lump seems to be smaller, although its size seems to be relative
to how active he is - if he's napping/resting, it's seems much smaller than
when he's being spasCATic, even though it is kinda hard to feel the lump
when he's in playful mode (in the same way it's hard to bail out a sinking
ship with a sieve).

Glad to hear it seems to be going down, and purrs continue that no
biopsy will be needed
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email
Old November 8th 03, 05:34 AM
Marina

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
Already the lump seems to be smaller, although its size seems to be

relative
to how active he is - if he's napping/resting, it's seems much smaller

than
when he's being spasCATic, even though it is kinda hard to feel the lump
when he's in playful mode (in the same way it's hard to bail out a sinking
ship with a sieve).

Sounds like good news. More purrs coming over for the lump to vanish
completely soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she isn't amusing

Old November 8th 03, 02:34 PM
Christine Burel

Oh, poor babycat -- purrs for him to recover without any further medical
need!
Christine
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
news8Bqb.93104$mZ5.606703@attbi_s54...
TED feels that Weeble's lump is vaccine-related irritation. He said to

keep
an eye on it and if it shows no sign of shrinkage over the next 5-10 days,
they will do a biopsy. He goes in on 12/1 to get his rabies vaccination,
plus he will get neutered. Hopefully, there will be no need for a biopsy.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Late yesterday, after Weeble & Lizzie had a bout of chase-tag that ended
when they knocked some stuff over, DH found a lump on Weeble's left rear
leg - which just so happens to be the leg where he got his latest round

of
vaccines (kitten booster for both PCRP & Fel Leuk) a week ago tomorrow.

Vet
is closed today to he will be going tomorrow to have that checked. That

leg
was sore this past Friday as he'd whine whenever pressure was placed on

it
when I picked him up/cuddled him, but I get sore whenever I get a shot.

But
now he is acting like nothing is wrong, no soreness, running around like

the
proverbial chicken with its head cut off (maybe that should read KITTEN

with
its head cut off), but we're taking him just because of the
'fear-of-the-worst' factor.