Cat-o-lympics

Old August 31st 04, 12:48 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Cat-o-lympics

Ok, everybody, this is about it! We're almost into Williams, Arifurzona.
This is where I'll be parking the Catillac and where Rebecca will need
to park the RV, and we'll catch our shuttle transportation down to the
canyon bottom. Now that the hoomin Olympics are over we can hold ours
without worrying about competing for attention. A bunch of the catletes
are already present in the Catolympic village, just waiting for the
games to begin.

The convoy, presently consisting of just the pink Catillac and the RV,
enters the town of Williams. Just as when they left the mountains, they
attract quite a lot of attention.

The first human to see the procession is a grizzled old man who is
stumbling out of the local tavern. He lays his eyes on a cat driving a
Cadillac full of other cats, followed by an RV piloted by a kitty with
more kitties in each window. He shakes his head, takes another look,
then turns around and goes inside for another drink or three.

When they get to the heart of town Cleo turns off the main road into a
vehicle storage area. Rebecca follows. As they pull in to their
designated spots Cleo spots a small fleet of vans with their engines
idling, air conditioning running to keep the desert heat at bay.

Here we are, kitties! Tabitha and Amelia, the last van in line has room
for all the cooking stuff and goodies you kitties brought. Everybody
else, pick whatever van you'd like, they're all going to the Catolympic
Village.

TV kitty, why don't we ride in the front van? They have a special, big,
soft kitty cushion reserved just for us.

Cleopatra
Old September 1st 04, 05:52 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
TV grabz his bakpak and followz his ladycat as she knowz what she is doing
as usual. I bringed da bakpak cuz I wazn't sure ifin we wuuld hafa chance
ta eatz fur a longlong time ofurwize. TV, who sees the large reserved spot
and considers his fluffiness for the first time

That was an excellent idea, TV! I didn't even think about that. I'm so
glad you're such a logical, clever kitty, as well as being so strong and
good looking.

I know that Tabitha and Amelia and Rebecca are bringing a bunch of
goodies and cooking gear, but with so many kitties to feed who knows
when we'll get to eat next. That is, if you hadn't brought the backpack!

Shall we hop into our reserved seats in the shuttle? There's plenty of
room for two kitties to smurgle while we're riding...

Cleo

Old September 1st 04, 08:34 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hokay, Tiger,

I'ze gottid my uneeform an equipment rite heer in dis bag, so letz
gettid on da front shuttle bus wif your sisfur, brudder anna Cleo, an
snuggle while we waitz fur de udderz, OK?
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 2nd 04, 01:55 AM
Miss Violette

TV steps into the shuttle, turns and holds his paw to assist his lady... the
go to their seats, and TV places the pak on the floor. He opens it and
pulls out two nip coolers and a small tuna and nip sandwich... We kan haf
dese den smurgle when da shuttle getz started... TV, Likin da 'venture