What happind to da 'venture

Old September 20th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What happind to da 'venture

finks we are alla waiin for HRH to tellz uszens what da planz iz. O.T.
already on hiz bike.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
iz we portin to los gottos? TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message
news
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:13:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

anna i thinkz itz timeta get up anna getta snak anna think bowt da nezt
purrt of da journey, howsume efur i sure duz like alla deze winnerz, TV
lukin arownd admirinly

This *is* a beautiful house.

Cleo

Old September 21st 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, set cordinates and off they go... stepping out TV holds da porter door
ta hep hizown wife kitty owt... well diz sure iz innerestin, whut duz you
wantsa du furzt, TV, enjoyin been a turizt
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:02:44 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

iz we portin to los gottos? TV

I think that's the plan.

Cleo

Old September 22nd 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Owrown sekkaterry haz bin furry bizzy -- or so she sez -- but she will hav
mor time on da weekend.

Rebecca

"Me" wrote in message
Weze wunderin were effurykitty went. Iffin we getz mofin on dis venture
weze kin probabli make it up to washinton in tyme fur da memorial survice
fur Anti Sherry.

Booker

Old September 22nd 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

kule, set cordinates and off they go... stepping out TV holds da porter door
ta hep hizown wife kitty owt... well diz sure iz innerestin, whut duz you
wantsa du furzt, TV, enjoyin been a turizt

Yes, this is fun! Let's go look at the kitty statues.

My hoomin Paw used to live not far from here. He says there used to be a
really good pasta restaurant in Los Gatos. I wonder if it's still here?

Aren't those mountains pretty?

Cleo
Old September 23rd 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey sure iz purty, letz see dem statuez... duz you supoze dey serfz kitteez?
TV, always up fur fudz

Old October 1st 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowmee an pawpaw ar gon, an I yam bizitin wiff Rebecca and Sunnydance, wylv
mine Klone izzat mineownfozturheowm wiff mine meowmeekitty an lotza
fozturkitteez. (I yam havin fun, buttid dunt tell dat tu mine sekkerterry)
--
Pitô.ônya

. net...

Old October 1st 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Ar meowmie an pawpaw went away fur a few dayz, too. Dey came bak last
nite and pawpaw soundz funny an keepz grabin da box of funfunfun
tissues. We zoomed an zoomed an zoomed around da house, den wen dey
layed down we became velkro kitties an snuggled to make up fur da tyme
dey were gone. weze now bak fur da venture an enjoying da tuur of da Bay
area.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Our own Ventu Granby Cat community 6 September 17th 07 02:16 PM
Venture Granby Cat community 59 September 6th 07 08:13 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 07 11:50 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat community 0 January 28th 07 05:22 AM
On the Venture Miss Violette Cat community 16 December 1st 04 11:54 AM