Bridal shower fur Tabitha

Old September 14th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =%^^%=

Default Bridal shower fur Tabitha :)

To awl girlkitteez in da kommyunitee: yoo iz invitid to a bridal shower
fur
Tabitha, who iz gittin winked to Mosey.

Time: now
Place: heer

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin
katerin
dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz warehowse an
kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. Prezziez iz opshunal.

Rebecca

Meow girlz,

Een case yoo hafen't seen eet in zee last thread, I am invitink all
ov you at zee shower to 'port ofur to mine villa to join zee boycats
fur a dubble party!

a dubb;e party? Wow..
Pipps n mee will bee dere
Gnow wee kan check up n see wat awl uff da gize is up to...
n hab wotz more fun.
Meer Cee Bow Coo Hercule (gotta wurk om my Fwench)

Sqweex
=%^;*;^%=
*
I'm tryin noo fings wif my hayer

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old September 14th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

*Lucy wraps a soft blankee tu gif tu Tabitha an Mosey, then steps into
the porter.*
Old September 15th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hooray! Fangu, Hercule deer. I will joyn yoo dere shortlee -- first I haz
to make shur dat alla da impurrtint stufz frum heer gitz ported over.

Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
.. .

Old September 15th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

An juss be in owrown furz? Dat wud be furry nice, Tabitha. I likez to see
da kommyunitee in dere furz. Um, I duznt fingk I haz ever wared a sash
befur -- whare duz a sash go on a kittee?

Duz yoo wantz a bookay, too, maybe red fowlerz wif wite kittenzbref arown da
outside uv da ranjmint?

Rebecca

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
No, yoo didnt tell me dat. Dat will be furry nice, kuz sumtimez da
littlest
bittiez needz lotsa tenshin. We've had purrty gud luk wif dem behavin
demselfz, tho.

Ize lukkin furward to da wedwink serrymony. I wunner whut Tabitha will
want
Amelia an me to wear.

Rebecca

Oh mine goodness, I didn't fink of dat! Ummm, ummm, howz about red
sashes an silver collars? An mebbe red flowers? Do you fink dat would
look ok?

Of if you haz any idearments I'd luf to hear dem.

Tabitha

Old September 15th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:40:48 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

An juss be in owrown furz? Dat wud be furry nice, Tabitha. I likez to
see da kommyunitee in dere furz. Um, I duznt fingk I haz ever wared a
sash befur -- whare duz a sash go on a kittee?

Duz yoo wantz a bookay, too, maybe red fowlerz wif wite kittenzbref
arown da outside uv da ranjmint?

Rebecca

I'z glad you like da idear. I figgered since all three of us is furry
attractive girlcats it just made sense to show off our bootiful furs. I
was finking dat while on a hoomin a sash would start at da shoulder den
angle across da body, fur us kitties da sash could go under our necks den
run down our backs, wif da point of da sash by ours tails. Dat way dey
would look good when we was walking and when we was sitting.

I likes da idear of da bookay. I was akchooly finking of maybe fastening
da bookay to mineown fluffy tail.

Tabitha
Old September 16th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =^'..'^=

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...

[...]

Dat sawnds bootiful n I wuv da red earing yew had mayed outta da ruby Mosey
gab yew. Dat will mayke him smile bigbig
Yew will awl wook bootiful. I must remember tew bring myown hanky.
I alwayz kry at wedwinks.

Sqweex

The second most important of all bridal accessories is the lingerie.Whether you are going on a honeymoon or staying in your new home, you aregoing to want some lingerie as for your bridal accessories. The wedding isdome the reception is over and now [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 23rd 08 07:48 AM
Tabitha missing? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 26 June 7th 07 10:36 PM
My bridal pawty! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 37 May 20th 05 10:52 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM