At the Bridge

Old January 2nd 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default At the Bridge

At 4:43am, January 2, 2009, mine Paw made his trip to da bridge. Mine
Meowmie is sososo sad. Her heart is broked. I misses himself, too.

At Rainbow Meadow...
The group of kitties who gathered there at MuShu's behest are waiting
patiently. They have seen the fuzzy figure of the tall, bearded man
hanging about the edges of the meadow. As they watch, that figure gains
substance as it walks towards them.

Mike is feeling better and better. His legs are strong again, his
heart beats strongly. He puts up a hand and realizes that his
pacemaker is gone, but he doesn't need it anyway. He sees the group of
kitties...recognizes Grover and Boogie and starts handing out skritches and
pets. Boogie introduces him to Meowmie's cats that he
doesn't know. Boogie asks him is he's planning on waiting here till Meowmie
comes and he, of course, says yes! Boogie tells him that if he likes, he
can look down and see Meowmie any time he wants, but it's
especially clear at Jellicle Ball time.

Then the kitties all gather around him and lead him to the trout stream,
where he finds all he needs to catch trout for dinner. Mike is happy to be
at the Meadow, well and healthy again, but he is sad for his dear wife, and
all the "stuff" she will have to deal with. He
knows that she has lots of good friends who will help her and that MuShu
will stay close and give her lots of love. He will send love to her, too,
from the bridge, until the day that she makes her way to the
meadow and they all cross the bridge together.

Thank you all for your purs and prayers on behalf of this family, when she
reads them, I know she will appreciate them. Gramby

Old January 2nd 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

I already posted comforting purrs to rpcc, but thought I'd add that
there is a candle lit at
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Mike

Old January 5th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Steve Touchstone" I already posted comforting purrs to rpcc, but thought
[...]

The way it was written just had me in such tears, and I just lit another
candle.
Kyla