Rhett is man-handling the humifier

Old November 23rd 05, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rhett is man-handling the humifier

He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he were so
inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move furniture to clean
underneath. He's now fixated on the humidifier. Maybe it's the glub
glub glub sound it makes. Maybe it's the water tray he wants to get
to. He just moved it a foot across the floor while biting... no
KILLING it. The clear plastic is scarred.

--
Cheryl
Old November 23rd 05, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Old November 23rd 05, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 23 Nov 2005 02:07:47 GMT, Cheryl
yodeled:

He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he were so
inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move furniture to clean
underneath. He's now fixated on the humidifier. Maybe it's the glub
glub glub sound it makes. Maybe it's the water tray he wants to get
to. He just moved it a foot across the floor while biting... no
KILLING it. The clear plastic is scarred.

HEEZ A STRONG GUY LIK ME!

DANTE
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 23rd 05, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he were so
inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move furniture to clean
underneath. He's now fixated on the humidifier. Maybe it's the glub
glub glub sound it makes. Maybe it's the water tray he wants to get
to. He just moved it a foot across the floor while biting... no
KILLING it. The clear plastic is scarred.

LOL! I think Caliban will be a big strong catman like that. I fear for
the future. P

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 23rd 05, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he were so
inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move furniture to clean
underneath. He's now fixated on the humidifier. Maybe it's the glub
glub glub sound it makes. Maybe it's the water tray he wants to get
to. He just moved it a foot across the floor while biting... no
KILLING it. The clear plastic is scarred.

--
Cheryl

How weird! I wonder what it is about it that agitates him. The noise
maybe? We had a Collie once who always tried to kill the vacuum
cleaner. I had to put him outside so I could vacuum.
He must be a really strong cat.

Sherry

Old November 23rd 05, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:33:10 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Cheryl wrote:
He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he were so
inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move furniture to clean
underneath. He's now fixated on the humidifier. Maybe it's the glub
glub glub sound it makes. Maybe it's the water tray he wants to get
to. He just moved it a foot across the floor while biting... no
KILLING it. The clear plastic is scarred.

LOL! I think Caliban will be a big strong catman like that. I fear for
the future. P

junping up and down I AM TREEMENDUSLY STRONG TOO!! I MOOV THE
FURNICHER!!!!!!!! DANTE

g Oh brother.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 24th 05, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue 22 Nov 2005 09:49:23p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:20051122204923899%kchuplis@alltelnet):

On 2005-11-22 20:07:47 -0600, Cheryl
said:

He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he
were so inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move
furniture to clean underneath. He's now fixated on the
humidifier. Maybe it's the glub glub glub sound it makes. Maybe
it's the water tray he wants to get to. He just moved it a foot
across the floor while biting... no KILLING it. The clear
plastic is scarred.

Piccies!

I tried to get some tonight because he was back at it again. lol
But, I put up a couple a couple of weeks ago, one of him with
Shamrock, and you can see just how massive he is:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...da.jpg&.src=ph

And not related, but here is Shamrock intrigued by a video for
cats:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...33.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...c2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl
Old November 24th 05, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
I tried to get some tonight because he was back at it again. lol
But, I put up a couple a couple of weeks ago, one of him with
Shamrock, and you can see just how massive he is:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...da.jpg&.src=ph

Wow, he's a BIG boy!

And not related, but here is Shamrock intrigued by a video for
cats:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...33.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...c2.jpg&.src=ph

Awww, he has his very own TV chair! Caliban has started watching TV with
me in the evenings, He follows events on the screen very closely, and
sometimes he goes and paws at the screen. It doesn't matter whether it's
showing people or animals, he's interested in them all.

Old November 24th 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 24 Nov 2005 03:51:55 GMT, Cheryl
yodeled:

On 2005-11-22 20:07:47 -0600, Cheryl
said:

He's such a big cat, he can move anything he wants to. If he
were so inclined, I'm sure I could get him to help me move
furniture to clean underneath. He's now fixated on the
humidifier. Maybe it's the glub glub glub sound it makes. Maybe
it's the water tray he wants to get to. He just moved it a foot
across the floor while biting... no KILLING it. The clear
plastic is scarred.

Piccies!

I tried to get some tonight because he was back at it again. lol
But, I put up a couple a couple of weeks ago, one of him with
Shamrock, and you can see just how massive he is:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...da.jpg&.src=ph

YIKES!! How old are your "bitties" now?

And not related, but here is Shamrock intrigued by a video for
cats:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...33.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...c2.jpg&.src=ph

Yay, Shamrock's Head!!

I keep meaning to get a cat video for the boyz.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 24th 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-22 20:07:47 -0600, Cheryl
said:
[...]

I've

GOT to get one of those dvds.