Sorry I had to delete

Old November 24th 05, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sorry I had to delete

"PatM" wrote in message
oups.com...
OMG! You did it Joy!
My hero...!
I admire you for that. My dear friend Vicky who passed away 2 years
ago from breast cancer embodied that song "I Hope You Dance", even to
her final days. She encouraged everyone to embrace their dreams, even
if they have to be adjusted because of time or illness. "To dance like
no one is watching." But I've become apprehensive about change and
risk through the years.... So, bully for you!!

-PatM

Thank you, Pat.

Joy

Old November 24th 05, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Yoj wrote:

Yes it was! The other jumpers were so nice, too. There were a bunch of
experienced jumpers on the plane, some of whom were going to do a

formation
jump. They all sang Happy Birthday to me, and after I landed, they all
gathered around to congratulate me.

Sounds wonderful. Belated congratulations, Joy!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.

Thank you, Marina.

Joy

Old November 24th 05, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yoj wrote:
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. ..

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...

I did it and I'm glad!

--
Joy

Belated Happy Birthday to you! You are such a dynamo! Have you
ever been skydiving before?
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Charleen

Thank you. Nope, this was my first time. Until a few months ago, I
used to say that if I were wearing a parachute and in a burning
plane, someone would have to push me out, and then pry my fingers
away from the doorway.

Joy

I thought I'd wished you a happy birthday already, but I can't see where. So
a belated happy purrday to you.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 24th 05, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday. Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

It was my birthday too on Saturday! I celebrated by having my hair
done- sorry I'm a coward!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 24th 05, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
Yoj wrote:
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. ..

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...

I did it and I'm glad!

--
Joy

Belated Happy Birthday to you! You are such a dynamo! Have you
ever been skydiving before?
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Charleen

Thank you. Nope, this was my first time. Until a few months ago, I
used to say that if I were wearing a parachute and in a burning
plane, someone would have to push me out, and then pry my fingers
away from the doorway.

Joy

I thought I'd wished you a happy birthday already, but I can't see where.

So
a belated happy purrday to you.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Thank you, Adrian. I think you did too, but you can never get too many good
wishes. ;-)

Joy

Old November 24th 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lesley" wrote in message
ps.com...

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday.

Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

It was my birthday too on Saturday! I celebrated by having my hair
done- sorry I'm a coward!

Lesley

Happy Birthday, Lesley! Maybe by the time you're my age, you'll be ready to
try it. I never thought I could until a few months ago.

Joy

Old November 25th 05, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday.
Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
I've decided skydivers need a motto. The Marines have, "The few, the
proud,
the Marines". Skydivers could use, "The few, the brave, the insane."

I did it and I'm glad!

Woohoo!! That's a really gutsy thing to do, and I'm glad you did, too.
Now I have something to look forward to.

Jane

RPCA Map jmcquown Cat anecdotes 25 September 14th 05 12:28 AM
RPCA Map Deletions jmcquown Cat anecdotes 27 August 26th 05 12:29 AM
Create a Mailing list and you could be Blessed with $200,000+, If not please Delete This [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 June 30th 05 01:38 AM