OT the countdown is on are we ready for it

Old November 25th 05, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT the countdown is on are we ready for it

Who else is going to the sales at 5am

Old November 25th 05, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No More Retail wrote:
Who else is going to the sales at 5am

No thanks! Nothing kills my Christmas spirit faster than crowded
shopping. My gift list is simple anyway. I sat at the computer, or in
the den with a catalogue for the last couple of weeks, with my favorite
Christmas music playing and a cuppa tea and ordered my gifts.

I'm not critizing people who do like to shop the sales. Heck, some
people enjoy that. To each his own. But personally, I don't do well
with that environment. I get crazy before I've even found a parking
place.

I do make it a point to break from my hermit-like existence long enough
to attend the local piano teacher's student Christmas recital, the
church cantata, and the little-kids Christmas program at school, and
the high-school Christmas band concert. Those are the things that put
me in the right mindset to enjoy the holidays.

Whatever you like to do, hope the holidays are good for everyone.

Sherry

Is efurrykitty ready for da wedwink? Samuel Redcat Mahoney Cat community 23 November 4th 05 09:57 AM
Getting Ready tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 26th 05 02:42 AM
OT Get ready America Tax Man Cats - misc 0 March 3rd 05 11:23 PM
Getting ready for a new aby kitten in Chicago-advice on vets and preparations needed kaeli Cat health & behaviour 148 August 11th 03 04:38 AM
Getting ready for a new aby kitten in Chicago-advice on vetsan... [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 July 25th 03 07:08 AM