Toonya, mennee pollageez fur myown defektiv sekkaterry

Old February 17th 12, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Toonya, mennee pollageez fur myown defektiv sekkaterry

In da middul uv tawkin bowt Valleytimez Day, da sekkaterry neglecktid to say
dat I also wisht yurownself a happee annipurrsary, not juss a happee
Valleytimez Day. Da serviss heer iz juss gittin werser and werser. My kittee
telepathy finulee got da messij to her dat yurownself wuz purrobly sittin
arown wunnerin if I had furgitted. I did not furgit! I knowed it wuz
Valleytimez Day AN owrown annipurrsary!

Sundance the irritated-at-the-sekkatery

Old February 17th 12, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
In da middul uv tawkin bowt Valleytimez Day, da sekkaterry
neglecktid to say dat I also wisht yurownself a happee
annipurrsary, not juss a happee Valleytimez Day. Da serviss
heer iz juss gittin werser and werser. My kittee telepathy
finulee got da messij to her dat yurownself wuz purrobly
sittin arown wunnerin if I had furgitted. I did not furgit! I
knowed it wuz Valleytimez Day AN owrown annipurrsary!

Sundance the irritated-at-the-sekkatery

Awww fangu. Mine Sekkerterry awlzo furrgotted.
Happpy Annifurrserree, darlink.
And Happpy Balleytimez tuuuuu.
{{{{huggysmoochez}}}}}
Pit2nya

Old February 17th 12, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

In da middul uv tawkin bowt Valleytimez Day, da sekkaterry
neglecktid to say dat I also wisht yurownself a happee
annipurrsary, not juss a happee Valleytimez Day. Da serviss
heer iz juss gittin werser and werser. My kittee telepathy
finulee got da messij to her dat yurownself wuz purrobly
sittin arown wunnerin if I had furgitted. I did not furgit! I
knowed it wuz Valleytimez Day AN owrown annipurrsary!

Sundance the irritated-at-the-sekkatery

Awww fangu. Mine Sekkerterry awlzo furrgotted.
Happpy Annifurrserree, darlink.
And Happpy Balleytimez tuuuuu.
{{{{huggysmoochez}}}}}
Pit2nya

Yew bof r sew kyoot tewgefer, ju=ezt wike meh n Meowy.
Bein winked iz sew wunerful, init?
Bof meh n Meowy wysh yew bof Hapi annipurrsary n mai yew hab miny moar.
Luffs
Mosey, n Meowy --vury hapi tewgefer tew wif owr bitties. yeUP

Old February 17th 12, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i knowz mine annipursary iza same day az ursefz, butted whocat lse remfurz
derown anipursary? ok ursefz gurlcatz goez furzt, Storrmmee, who misses
rosco

Old February 18th 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Storrmmee,

Wud yu lyke da Communitty jop ov keepurr ov da Annipurrserry lizt?
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old February 18th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i z beree flatterred but mine sekatree iz notted ependable enuf fur diz
beree impurrtint job, owrz pooter iz elderlee anna i iz afwaid i mite looze
to muc, mayhapz sumcat elze mite be a betterer choize... oh i bet harri
roadcat wuld bea gud choize, herz hoomin haz muc better luckz wiffa pooterz

Old February 18th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza gud idermint awso, storrmmee

wrote in message
In da middul uv tawkin bowt Valleytimez Day, da sekkaterry neglecktid
say dat I also wisht yurownself a happee annipurrsary, not juss a
happee
Valleytimez Day. Da serviss heer iz juss gittin werser and werser. My
kittee telepathy finulee got da messij to her dat yurownself wuz
purrobly sittin arown wunnerin if I had furgitted. I did not furgit! I
knowed it wuz Valleytimez Day AN owrown annipurrsary!

Sundance the irritated-at-the-sekkatery

To da Sekkaterry uv da Exteerior Sundance[_2_] Cat community 4 March 6th 11 11:38 PM
Kan myne sekkaterry, hab sum purrs n prayers pleeze? Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 12 September 8th 10 06:01 PM
Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 05:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 10:55 AM