Wakeup call

Old March 12th 04, 06:45 PM
Wendy

"Karen" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote
in message .net...
This morning I woke up around 1:30 a.m. or so to find that Hodge had
come up on the bed and was lying on my curled up arm, and what woke

me
up was he was stretching out his front paw and feeling around in my

open
mouth. I think I might have bitten down when I woke up, because he

got
up and left. EEEEEEEEEEK. I wish there were video of that. Hard to

tell
who was the more startled. LOL!

Ahhhhh ..... hahahaha!! What the heck was the point of THAT? My Buddha
will often very tentatively stretch out a paw and test new things out.
She is a very contemplative cat. You can see her pondering, then
deciding to explore more. Maybe Hodge just never noticed the inside of
your mouth before! That's what you get for snoring! REally funny.

One time one of the cats tried to shove their nose up my nostril for some
reason. Very odd sensation.

Karen

Tigger has tried licking up my nose. The indignities we put up with lol