Surprising Shadow

Old March 19th 04, 03:03 AM
Cheryl

Default Surprising Shadow

This cat never ceases to amaze me. Since he's been on a mainly canned
food diet, plus his pred. every other day (doing well on it, BTW) he
still keeps trying to find Bonnie's food. She still won't eat canned so I
have to hide her food from him, but leave it so *she* can find it since
she free-feeds and I don't want to limit her to two separate meals of all
dry (expanding food in her tummy and all that). During the day isn't a
problem since they're separated. But in the morning and at night he goes
on the prowl looking for her food. He's discovered the spot on top of the
TV in my room and watching a fat cat precariously balancing himself
between the arm of a chair to the TV top is pretty funny. Since that
didn't work, I started putting her food on my dresser but he started
jumping up there (!) amazing in itself since he stopped jumping to high
places when he got sick. Soooo... I move her food to a higher spot when
she's finished for the time being. I move it to a tall dresser about 5'
tall, covered with clutter so there isn't room to jump up there (like I
really thought he'd jump that high). Twice now I've caught him up there
eating her food. grrrrrrrr... Running out of hiding spaces! Now I
wonder why he hasn't found the dry I leave for Shamrock to crunch on
that's right on a kitchen countertop.

--
Cheryl

I am a very happy person. It's just that I have no patients for
stupidity.
- IBen Getiner
Old March 19th 04, 03:29 AM
Sherry

[...]

ROFL! He's a crafty guy. I'm just happy he's feeling frisky enough to steal
Bonnie's food, as I'm sure you are too!

Sherry

Old March 19th 04, 06:41 PM
Karen M.

Cheryl wrote in message ...
[...]

ROFL! You *have* to take a picture of that! I'm so glad he's feeling
so frisky and agile. I bet he thinks he's the ****, pulling one over
mom time after time. Don't tell him about the food on the kitchen
counter, it would just take the wind out of his sails...