Mounting Problem

Old April 28th 04, 10:49 PM
Mars Project

Priscilla took the bait, and replied with this:

Vasectomy is not the same as castration. C'mon, you knew that,

didn't
you?

Priscilla

Greetings Priscilla,
Of course, I know everything!.. C'mon, You knew that already now
didn't you Miss Priss?

Mars
Old April 29th 04, 03:55 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. dumped this in
on 28 Apr 2004:

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=geekwench&AID=369785

Oh what a humiliated look on the orange tabby boy. lol Shadow exerts his
dominance now and then (less and less these days though, even though he's
such a wuss at being chased) and he will try to bite the back of the neck
of either one if he's in that mood. But with Shadow, I really do think
there is an arousal factor involved.

--
Cheryl

Old April 29th 04, 11:10 PM
Alison

"Laura R." wrote in
message .. .

Do cats do the dominance thing ? Don't they just usually chase

other
cats away ?

Cats most definitely do the dominance thing. Wanna see?

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=geekwench&AID=369785

Look at the last picture. :-)

ROTFL. That's one ****ed of cat . Maybe Jacob's a gay cat. BG
Does Jacob just pin Oscar down or does he go through the motions ?
Alison

Old May 2nd 04, 01:32 AM
Alison

Hi Laura,
I feel a perv for asking about it now.BG I've seen posts on forums
from people whose cats mounts towels and clothes, which is even
stranger.
Alison

"Laura R." wrote in
message ...

Actually, the one on the bottom (Oscar) usually just seems to think
the whole thing is tedious. It's like he's saying, "okay, you my
daddy. You proved it. You da man. Are you done yet?"

As far as the pinning down/going through the motions, sometimes he
just lies on top of Oscar (he's actually half Oscar's size; in that
picture he looks big, but if you look, you can see that his paws
barely reach the couch- it usually looks like he's riding a horse).
Other times, however, Jacob does, indeed, um...spasm. It's gross and
I make him stop when I see him doing it. Lying on top of Oscar

biting
his neck is one thing; boffing the middle of Oscar's back is

another.

This picture is usually the precursor to the hop-on-Oscar thing:
http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIma...5&IID=12665988

Oh, and Jacob has only ever mounted other males, so yes, sometimes I
refer to him as my little gay kitty. :-) Really, though, I think

it's
just that he's convinced he has hormones that are long gone and

wants
to show his competition who's boss.

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Old May 2nd 04, 07:15 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote snork
Nah, I think it's perfectly normal to wonder why on earth a cat would do
this. And the towel/clothing mounting is also pretty common. I'm not sure
if it's better or worse than the cat mounting another cat, personally.

Makes me wonder what cats think about human autoeroticism if it is practiced
in their home. :') I mean, really.

Old May 2nd 04, 08:07 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote
They probably think we humans have serious dominance issues with our

hands. G

Wicked funny.