A sad message from BlueBird

Old September 3rd 03, 05:21 PM
SUQKRT

Purrs for BlueBird, a miracle would be great, but if that can't happen. Purrs
to heal her broken heart.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old September 3rd 03, 05:57 PM
Nan

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:44:02 GMT, "Yoj" wrote:

I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick. Everyone said
not to bother because they were all things cats just do, but I've always
known when my animals are sick. Maybe because I just love them so much
and have had a LOT of them...... whatever, I knew even though I don't
have the money this month, I HAD to take her. I was right, but wish
with all my heart that I'd been wrong. Her kidneys are shutting down.
It's BAD. The vet, because I asked for the bottom line with no games
etc...... told me that she will probably have to be put to sleep within
a week's time. He told me to call him in 4-5 days. He tried some
things, but told me honestly that he didn't believe, because of all his
years of experience, that anything would work. He knows what she means
to me. She has literally saved my life, or at the least my emotional
health. She's made my life so much better than it was. I owe her so
very much. I know I'll deal with it and get through it somehow. But
right now, I just don't know how !!!! I feel like my heart just stopped
beating. I want to spend every second I can with Little Bit. Trouble
is all she wants to do is to hide, like an animal normally does when
they know they are dying. My heart is breaking.

That is so sad. I don't know BlueBird, but I know how heart rending
it is to lose a dear little furry friend. Comforting purrs are on the
way that the vet is wrong.

Nan
Old September 3rd 03, 07:23 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

{{{{BlueBird and Little Bit}}}}

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that you can squeeze every bit of
love and joy out of these last days together and that you can hold
that in your heart forever.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

Old September 3rd 03, 08:06 PM
Tanada

Yoj wrote:

I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick.

Please let Bluebird know that our hearts are breaking for her and Little
Bit. They've both been through so much together. We're sending purrs
and kind thoughts for them both. Please keep us informed on how they
both go on.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old September 3rd 03, 10:18 PM
GKiuchi

Hi Joy!

Yes! We agree with Fuga's slave! Comet was diagnosed with chronic kidney
failure last fall. We too were devastated at the news...but with treatment her
quality of life is very good. There is hope for Little Bit!

Please let Bluebird know we are sending Power Purrs!!

Gennie, Alan and Comet

Can you let bluebird know not to give up. There are lots of people who have
kitties with CRF who have rallied back ok. The best thing for Little Bit right
now is probably getting sub-q fluids or being on an IV for a couple days.

There are great resources online for this stuff.. Fuga was diagnosed with
kidney failure 1.5 years ago and he's still doing ok. If there's anything I
can do let me know..my addy is f u g a @c a n a d a . c o m (without the
spaces).

Fuga

Old September 3rd 03, 10:29 PM
Yoj

Thanks to everybody for your sympathy and suggestions for BlueBird and
LittleBit. I have made a copy of all your messages, and am sending it
to her.

--
Joy

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Oh, this is just so awfully sad! I'm so very sorry for BB and Little

Bit.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yoj" wrote in message
I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick. snip

Old September 3rd 03, 10:49 PM
Yowie

Oh No! Many purrs for Little Bit to remain comfortable and pain free for the
rest of her days, no matter how many of those she has left, and many many
comforting purrs & prayers for dear Bluebird as well. I'll light a candle
for both of them tonight.

Yowie

Old September 3rd 03, 11:11 PM
Nanny

My Tiger is a CRF cat since March 2002, and after he got over his crash he's
being doing fine with his diet food and medicine.

--
Nanny

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

"GKiuchi" schreef in bericht

[...]