anofur one in da kittee suite

Old December 29th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default anofur one in da kittee suite

so furry putted uses inna bedrum anna dat little truder kittee kamed in afur
a few tryz, furzt it wuld come in den go owt anna da door klozed to slow fur
it ta stay in, den furry fized it anna diz truder kamed in anna iz now cryin
inna kitte sweet... it haz owrz kissamouze bowls ta eat owt of dat sekret
santa gifed uses, Trudi

Old December 29th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 29, 4:39 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
so furry putted uses inna bedrum anna dat little truder kittee kamed in afur
a few tryz, furzt it wuld come in den go owt anna da door klozed to slow fur
it ta stay in, den furry fized it anna diz truder kamed in anna iz now cryin
inna kitte sweet... it haz owrz kissamouze bowls ta eat owt of dat sekret
santa gifed uses, Trudi

I hop da widdl kittee do well in yourwon house anna you wern to wuv da
kitty. Or dat itted fin its owen forever home. Da kittees in da out
iss on myown mind alla tim anna I wud wuv to haff wun to wuv an wook
at.

Maggie May, a meowmie cat

--

Cuddleseep is speshul
One hour counts as too

Old December 29th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, diz kittie willz bne fine. My Auntil Soft and Unkle Furry will see
dat it gets where it needz ta be (no not my house) DEY ALWAYS takez guggud
kare of kitties from da out. Willow kno9wing this.

Old December 29th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 29, 8:13 am, "Granby" wrote:
Well, diz kittie willz bne fine. My Auntil Soft and Unkle Furry will see
dat it gets where it needz ta be (no not my house) DEY ALWAYS takez guggud
kare of kitties from da out. Willow kno9wing this.

Pleez doo not giv it to Maggie May cuz shee will keep it heer anna wee
doo not haff enuff staff to tak car uv annuver kittee. Wee ok fur fudz
an wee haff plenty of d*g ann parrots butted wee onwee have Meowmie
Micki anna Uncl Bill andey his/spit wurk sum uv da tim.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Don' wissen to Sunrise. I wud tak car ub da kitten anna grum it anna
feedz it an teech it stuff. Ann me anna my kittens anna WooToo wud
cuddle it. Ann Bear wud wuv ann protec ti.

Maggy May

I wud kuddle it two. Iyam not hard-harted an I WUV kittees butted we
onwee got TOO hoomins.

Sunrise, da practical ann PRITTY wun

--

"one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old December 29th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

We're sorry to hear that, Trudi. Do you want us to send Sheriff Rosco to
cat-terrogate him? Or her?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old December 29th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 29, 4:45 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
We're sorry to hear that, Trudi. Do you want us to send Sheriff Rosco to
cat-terrogate him? Or her?

I haff to tell yooo dat Maggie May iss taken a intres in dat kittee an
shee don' wet peepul mess wiff her kittuns. Sherrif or not, yoo gotta
respeck a meowmie-cat.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old December 30th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furry sayed him duzint luk well so mayhapz he needsa rezt afor rosco talks
to hizsef, *snicker* i did hear soft say himz getsa bagf today or tomarrow
*snicker* Trudi

anofur kittee Stormmee Cat community 9 December 28th 07 08:12 PM
anofur new rule Stormmee Cat community 6 August 7th 07 11:53 PM
anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 10:40 PM
favurite kartoon kittee? [email protected] Cat community 6 June 4th 06 05:28 PM
Purrs fur an unknown kittee Rebecca Cat community 28 October 31st 04 11:36 PM