Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Old October 16th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

[Taking the pen in paw Misty signs in]

Passing the pen to Daisy-chan, she signs in for her first ball.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent, Chez Shenks
Old October 17th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Meowy goes to the gest-buk table, stands with pen in paw, and adorned
with her pea-green peu-de-soie gown and pea-green leaf hat, cocks a
large ear up and hears the tinkling of harp music played especially
for gest-buk signing, then lowers her fuzzy lavender-grey head, puts
pen to buk, and signs: MeOwy, House of Lombard

On Oct 14, 7:29*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
ai wud wike tew hab evury gest heer hab uh gwas uf da bezt nip shampain, on
meh.
Signulz tew da wine stuard n askz hym tew poew, n den gibz hym uh nise tip
uf munny) )
(ai wyl pai fur et)
tygur n mayzy wyl eech *hab uh
Squirrily *Temple, wike cutie ovur dere wiff Cyb le & Oriane
tygur n mayzy wave tu cutie, hu iz der liddl furend

n ai fink der iz uh *wunnerful boofay obur der... *rite?
weh fink weh wyl git owr fudz frum der, et haz 'awl' owr favurit fudz
onnit
(Mosey gibz da nice waiterkittee uh tip innnywai)

Mosey, Meowy *and hiz famli n der skorts

[Rebecca walks by and overhears Mayzy. She signals a waitcat to come over
to the table.]
Yoo juss tell dis nice waiterkittee whut yoo wud like to eet, and he will
bring it.
Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^="

cutie letz go ov P2nya'z paw an goezz over tu joyne da Sisfurz...

[Two Zot girls nuzzle cutie, and Oooh and Ahhh over her tutu and slippers]

My, but yoo look berry bootiful tonight.

Yes. Sit between us - Barcat! May we have a *for owr liddle
balawinna, pweeze?

mayzy n tygur join cutie n ask iffen dey kan join dem n hab uh Squirrily
Temple
ulse, pweez? *wook at meh sez mayzy, cutie gibed meh uh oring tutu n wif
machin slippers
n tygur haz uh oring bowtye. weh iz gud frends wif cutie, n weh r awl vury
gud kittens.
weh r kinna hungre tu.

--
Purrs,

* * * *Cyb le & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:16:38 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old October 17th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 12, 11:44*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant, an
da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Three Gordon Kittiez arrive and step out of the porter. Jack gallantly
extends his arm to Sukie and Harry follows behind. They go to the
gestbuk and sign.
Jack Howse of Gordon
Harry Howse of Gordon
Sukie Howse of Gordon.
My wat a wufferlee function woom!
They step back and right away look around for Trudi, Willow and Aed.
Old October 17th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

[Taking the pen in paw Misty signs in]

Passing the pen to Daisy-chan, she signs in for her first ball.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent, Chez Shenks

Pipps gives them each a Jellicle Ball 2011 rainbow hankie.'

'"You will need these" she says Ranger, her skort nods in agreement.
Old October 18th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

Meowy goes to the gest-buk table, stands with pen in paw, and adorned
with her pea-green peu-de-soie gown and pea-green leaf hat, cocks a
large ear up and hears the tinkling of harp music played especially
for gest-buk signing, then lowers her fuzzy lavender-grey head, puts
pen to buk, and signs: MeOwy, House of Lombard

[Cybèle and Oriane walk over and trade air-kisses]

Meow, Meowy!

Itz so gud to see yourownself! Would you care to join Rebecca and usses for
cocktails and canapes?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/17/2011 7:27:42 PM
Old October 18th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi wafes at herown furnd,
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

Meowy goes to the gest-buk table, stands with pen in paw, and adorned
with her pea-green peu-de-soie gown and pea-green leaf hat, cocks a
large ear up and hears the tinkling of harp music played especially
for gest-buk signing, then lowers her fuzzy lavender-grey head, puts
pen to buk, and signs: MeOwy, House of Lombard

[Cyble and Oriane walk over and trade air-kisses]

Old October 18th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 17, 7:29*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[...]

(airkisses)
Dat soawnd wite up mye alley!
(NOt dat I am a alley cat)
MeOwy, appurrsheating Oriane and Cybele's fashion sensibilities and
Trudi's laffter
Old October 19th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:59:16 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

(airkisses)
Dat soawnd wite up mye alley!
(NOt dat I am a alley cat)
MeOwy, appurrsheating Oriane and Cybele's fashion sensibilities and
Trudi's laffter

Oriane: An yoo look luffly tonight, mine deer!

Cybèle: Yes, dat weaf-green gown iz stunnink! And zee shapow!

Waitkitty brings Orange Manhattans and a tray of BBQ mousies

Umm, wets eet!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/18/2011 7:36:25 PM

Old October 19th 11, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi is very happy/sad as she always is during da ball, lafter is all we
haz sumtimez, trudi, still giggling in a ladylike manner