Uh Tribewt two My Thithter Toto

Old October 11th 03, 06:35 AM
Boggity Boggsworth

Default Uh Tribewt two My Thithter Toto

~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~

Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.

~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Old October 11th 03, 06:51 PM
Azad

Boggity Boggsworth wrote:

[...]

large white Persian waves excitedly and smiles
Well dun, yung sir, well dun!

Azad

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 11th 03, 10:56 PM
Gizmo

[...]

Gud wun, Marius. Im prowd ov yu.

Gizmo

Paw Ess: An fangu. Yu akchewlee made mom laff.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old October 12th 03, 11:16 PM
Ray or Fran

Marius, Toto would be furry proud of youze tribute to her. Remember Marius,
that much of herz actions in the end were caused by herz illness. Sheze
cared for youze and fur effuryone, shez just couldn't show how shez really
felt. Shez well now and fully healed and watching over youze. Youze will
see her again, weze all will when ourz time comes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Whoz had puursonal experience with similar illnesses and what theyz do to
furs and hoomans brains and personalities)

Old October 13th 03, 06:20 PM
Renee E. Babcock

Boggity Boggsworth wrote in message ...
[...]

-------------
Wahhhhh, I miss my fren Toto! She wuz da bestest TGK a TGK cud efer haf!

Persephone, giving Marius a loving little swat to remind him of Toto
Old October 14th 03, 05:23 AM
ladyjade

[...]

Yu did gud Marius; dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu Toto.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 16th 03, 05:11 AM
Gabrielle

[...]

It wuz a furry fine tribewt, indeed.