Here we go AGAIN. :o(

Old July 24th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default Here we go AGAIN. :o(

Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

Old July 24th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Helen Miles wrote:

Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Get home, Lily - you're scaring your mommy!

Joyce
Old July 24th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-24 12:19:36 -0500, "Helen Miles" said:

Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

Oh no!! Purrs for Miss Lily Whiskers

Old July 24th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Helen Miles wrote:
Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have
some get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I
went to bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and
I am very worried.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs for Lily to get home asap.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 24th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:747d95ea72dec801112efa399352c2cf.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Have you checked with the neighbours where she was playing with the children
the other day?
Purrs for her swift return.

Tweed

Old July 24th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Helen Miles wrote:
Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrng with you that Lilly has been having so much fun she forgot the
time. She won't apologize but I am sure that she will be happy to get
home.

Will in New Haven

Old July 24th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-24, Helen Miles penned:
Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have
some get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before
I went to bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her
and I am very worried.

Purrs for Lily to show up soon.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 24th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
RB

Helen Miles wrote:
Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

I hope that your cat has made it home by now. I have a cat that stays
outside a lot. she is usually home at about the same either in the
morning, but more likely in the evening. She has been know to
occasionally be gone for a day or two. The first time that this
happened it was very upsetting.
I therefore can empathize with your dilemma.

The only thing that you can do is to check with neighbors, if the are
close, to see if anyone has seen your cat. Cats are, by nature,
hunters and wanderers. They will sometimes traverse several miles in
area. It is unusual for a cat to just get lost, but it could happen.
Get in your car and check around if you do not see your cat soon. It
may just be distracted.

Get information about cat behavior at http://www.whydoesmycatdothat.com
RB

Old July 24th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

The biggest purrs we can muster.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 24th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:19:36 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Lily has been missing for the past 24 hours. Please could she have some
get home safely purrs? I last saw her yesterday evening before I went to
bed, and haven't seen her since. This is most unlike her and I am very
worried.

Thanks
Helen M

Purring for her safe return -- soon!. MLB