Cat scratch help!!!!

Old September 5th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Cat scratch help!!!!

Hi all

A while back my local pet stall had some cardboard Cosmic cat
scratching posts which both my two took to at once and haven't touched
anything else since! Alas they are getting thin and need replacing (The
scratchers not the cats! Can't imagine them getting thin let alone
needing replacement) and local pet stall got them as part of a job lot
and has been unable to get anymore!!!!

Before the felines return to the sofa with their claws out- does anyone
know anywhere in the UK that does them? Or in the States but wouldn't
mind sending to UK?

Cheers

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 5th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chakolate

"Lesley" wrote in news:1157468682.383228.23550
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Hi all

A while back my local pet stall had some cardboard Cosmic cat
scratching posts which both my two took to at once and haven't touched
anything else since! Alas they are getting thin and need replacing (The
scratchers not the cats! Can't imagine them getting thin let alone
needing replacement) and local pet stall got them as part of a job lot
and has been unable to get anymore!!!!

Before the felines return to the sofa with their claws out- does anyone
know anywhere in the UK that does them? Or in the States but wouldn't
mind sending to UK?

Cheers

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...cratching+post

Chak

--
This world taught woman nothing skillful and then said her work was
valueless. It permitted her no opinions and said she did not know how to

Old September 5th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
theresa

One of my cats (RB) liked those too. I did a search on Cosmic cat and
it mentioned what companies sell them. Not sure if any of them are in
the UK.

Good luck,
Theresa

Old September 5th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

You might try www.CatClaws.com

I'm not sure if they ship to the UK, but I think they have what you want.

Joy

ps.com...

Old September 6th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Lorna wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cat-Scratcher-...QQcmdZViewItem

Lorna

Thanks! They have 4 and I just brought the lot!

As they last for ages that should keep the furry owners happy for ages

Cheers and thanks again