Hisspit Time!

Old November 10th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Hisspit Time!

The neighbor's big black boy kitty, Schwartzy, had the nerve to walk right
up to the glass doors in the living room! LOL I heard a horrific yowl and
came running to see what was wrong. I found him and Persia having a face
off through the glass. They both had their ears laid back flat and much
hissing and growling ensued. Schwartzy's mouth was moving so I suspect he
was uttering a few choice curse words, too He finally wandered off.
Persia watched very carefully to make sure the interloper didn't come back.
It was hysterical!

Jill

Old November 13th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

I am glad Persia is there to protect you from big black boy kitties. You
never know what might happen if one of those took up residence! Cute story.