Francis' "little procedure"

Old February 4th 05, 02:20 AM
KellyH

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
I have taken care of strays in my lifetime. My issue (that apparently has
flown over a few cast- in-stone pointy heads) is that No one has the right
to Dictate to those who want to have a litter (and it's a given that they
are extremely responsible) and demand that they shouldn't be allowed to do
this, because they *have to* adopt from their local shelter. ?? No one
dictates to me where I MUST buy my cat or kitten, ever.

It's a free country and you can do whatever the hell you want. I'm just
trying to get you to look at the big picture. Kittens get euthanized in
shelters every day. Why add to that? It is not fun or cute for a female
cat to have to go into heat and carry a litter. Why put her through that?

If you do not spay/neuter this litter you plan on producing, you could be
adding to the cat overpopulation exponentionally.

That kind of extreme, dictatorship thinking is not only wrong and skewed,
it's dangerous. It assumes that they: the ' Everyone Must Get All Animals
From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their foes,
like
me, the: 'I Will Get My Animal From Whomever & Wherever I Chose' are wrong
and automatically irresponsible. More rationally, it is, instead, our very
own decision to make and is a personal one. Nuff said.

Of course it is your decision. It's just makes me very sad that someone
would do that.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old February 4th 05, 02:24 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
.com...

"Slimpickins" wrote I'm sure you feel better after

that
lovely vent, but the fact remains
that if you even consider bringing more cats into this world where
so many need homes NOW, you are no friend of cats, and
a cruel ****head. HTH.

**There you go again with your classy talk.

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Do yourself (and others here) a
favor and ditch it. It's time to grow up, Mary. You can't un-ring a

bell,
but you still sound like your stuck in grade school lingo. HTH.

It doesn't matter how I put it. The fact is that people who care
about cats do not allow their cats to breed. They want to help
the cats that need homes now. You know that to be true or
you would not be so hysterical in your lame defense of your
selfish thoughtlessness.

**I don't like total strangers attacking me and cussing me, no. And I won't
put up with it. And I don't like you or anyone else here telling me all high
and mighty that I *have to* do what you deem correct because "We say you
Have To or you are just an irresponsible, dumb, stupid *&^%$# blankity blank
blank blank!", as you would put it. That's completely ridiculous! And
frankly, it makes you and your nazi sounding, everything is black and white
attitude problem look plain foolish. HTH.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 02:27 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
[...]

From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their foes,
like
me, the: 'I Will Get My Animal From Whomever & Wherever I Chose' are

wrong
and automatically irresponsible. More rationally, it is, instead, our

very
own decision to make and is a personal one. Nuff said.

Of course it is your decision. It's just makes me very sad that someone
would do that.

--

That is a very nice way to put it, KellyH.

Old February 4th 05, 02:31 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote:

**I don't like total strangers attacking me and cussing me, no. And I

won't
put up with it.

Really.

And I don't like you or anyone else here telling me all high
and mighty that I *have to* do what you deem correct because "We say you
Have To or you are just an irresponsible, dumb, stupid *&^%$# blankity

blank
blank blank!", as you would put it. That's completely ridiculous! And
frankly, it makes you and your nazi sounding, everything is black and

white
attitude problem look plain foolish. HTH.

It is a simple issue. Either you are responsible and really care
about cats or you don't. You think the one in front of you
is just so warm and fuzzy and cute, well golly, why not
make MORE just like that? Well, sunshine, there are
many more just like that in shelters awaiting
execution now. Proposing allowing more to
come into this world is idiocy--and it is cruel.
You are wrong to even consider it, and your
position is indefensible. Of course you are free to
do wrong. People do it every day.

Old February 4th 05, 02:40 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
.com...

"Slimpickins" wrote

You can rant all you want, the fact remains that if you breed your
cat or allow your cat to breed, you are a cat-abusing ****head.

**MY, MY MY. Mary you obviously have no point other than to get on
everyone's last Nerve with your constant foul mouth blabbering and your
boring and repetitive &$#@@*(*&^. Sheesh. Cat got your tongue? Or can't

you
say anything Original other than expletives? Oh sorry, I forgot that

your
actually behaving like a 3 year old who just got her candy taken away.

HTH.

Okay, let's try this. If you allow your cat to breed you are a shallow,
malicious, self-centered, callous, cruel, short-sighted, animal-abusing,
irresponsible, unkind, waste of air. Is that better? Not one dirty word.

Meanwhile, your killfile still is not working.

***You come across just as "shallow, malicious, self-centered, callous,
cruel, short-sighted, animal-abusing, irresponsible, unkind, waste of air"
Without all your burning expletives. Pity.

Do you not have just plain, common, horse sense? And BTW, No, I haven't
killfiled you because your ignorance and bullying is too irritating to
ignore. Your quite welcome to kilfile me though, especially if it would keep
your blood pressure down and your constant PMS attacks more level. Gee,
maybe you should!

ML

Old February 4th 05, 02:53 AM
Mary

"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

Sure I do.

Do you not have just plain, common, horse sense?

Is that what you call the kind of misguided morality that would
tell you that your wish to breed your cat is just fine?

And BTW, No, I haven't
killfiled you because your ignorance and bullying is too irritating to
ignore. Your quite welcome to kilfile me though, especially if it would

keep
your blood pressure down and your constant PMS attacks more level. Gee,
maybe you should!

I have low blood pressure, and a very slow heart rate, too, so
thanks for you concern but I think I will be just fine.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you are free to do wrong--we all
are--but don't expect those of us who know better to call it "right."

Old February 4th 05, 02:57 AM
Slimpickins

.com...

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Slimpickins" wrote in message
***Good God Lady, Lighten up!! And No, I'm not a troll! You* sure

sound
like
one with no manners. Obviously, you have None! You have no clue who

am,
which is quite obvious by your rude response. This is the last time

respond to your &^%$# posts! Lucky me. BYE-BYE!

PLONK.....

This is no matter to "lighten up" about. When you take care of

kittens
that
other people thoughtlessly allowed to come into the world, you tend to

get
riled up about this issue. Have you ever had a kitten die on you?

Have
you
ever found a litter of kittens left at the shelter door in a box?

--
-Kelly

**Kelly,

I have taken care of strays in my lifetime. My issue (that apparently

has
flown over a few cast- in-stone pointy heads) is that No one has the

right
to Dictate to those who want to have a litter (and it's a given that

they
are extremely responsible) and demand that they shouldn't be allowed to

do
this, because they *have to* adopt from their local shelter. ?? No one
dictates to me where I MUST buy my cat or kitten, ever.

That kind of extreme, dictatorship thinking is not only wrong and

skewed,
it's dangerous. It assumes that they: the ' Everyone Must Get All

Animals
From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their foes,

like
me, the: 'I Will Get My Animal From Whomever & Wherever I Chose' are

wrong
and automatically irresponsible. More rationally, it is, instead, our

very
own decision to make and is a personal one. Nuff said.

Everyone knows that each and every one of us can do anything we want.
However, the fact remains that if you breed your cat you are a scumbag.
A miserable, selfish, cat-abusing freak. It's a simple fact, no matter how
much noise you make. No matter how loud or how often.

***Oh just shut the hell up, Mary. Your intelligence is becoming more and
more pea sized in every post you respond to. Yawn. Go pet your cat, go
outside. Go watch an animal breed. Do something.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 03:02 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
.com...

"KellyH" wrote in message
[...]

From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their

foes,
like
me, the: 'I Will Get My Animal From Whomever & Wherever I Chose' are

wrong
and automatically irresponsible. More rationally, it is, instead, our

very
own decision to make and is a personal one. Nuff said.

Everyone knows that each and every one of us can do anything we want.
However, the fact remains that if you breed your cat you are a scumbag.
A miserable, selfish, cat-abusing freak. It's a simple fact, no matter

how
much noise you make. No matter how loud or how often.

***Oh just shut the hell up, Mary. Your intelligence is becoming more and
more pea sized in every post you respond to. Yawn. Go pet your cat, go
outside. Go watch an animal breed. Do something.

Are you thinking that if you have the last word you will sound less cruel
and wrong? That if you scream loudly enough, the content of what you
are saying will make more sense? I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.
Ad-hominem attacks on me or the others who love cats and oppose
breeding will never change the fact that if you breed your cat you
are an animal abuser.

Old February 4th 05, 03:04 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"KellyH" wrote in message
[...]

From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their

foes,
like
me, the: 'I Will Get My Animal From Whomever & Wherever I Chose' are

wrong
and automatically irresponsible. More rationally, it is, instead, our

very
own decision to make and is a personal one. Nuff said.

Of course it is your decision. It's just makes me very sad that someone
would do that.

--

That is a very nice way to put it, KellyH.

***Yes, it was a nice way to put it. Gee, maybe you* should takes some notes
and study hard about how to eloquently respond to others, many others, who
have a different point of view. Then maybe you wouldn't get so 'off the
chain and ready to be put down' over those of us who choose to do what we
want to do with our pets and our lives. HTH.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 03:05 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"KellyH" wrote in message
[...]

From The Shelter' group are completely lily white right and their

[...]

Or maybe you should not suggest to a group of cat lovers that you
might breed your cat when we all know that there are so many that
will die for lack of homes. Asswipe.