Way to go Charlie

Old July 8th 05, 12:00 AM
-L.

Default Way to go Charlie

Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Old July 8th 05, 12:04 AM
Trish

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Porn... where?

oh in the other group, now you wouldn't be bringing back things from that
group to here would you, shame on you , you should know better than that!

Old July 8th 05, 12:06 AM
John Doe

"-L." wrote:

Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for

all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Since you posted about of context, I can only guess. You're concerned
that Charlie is going to expose Conan to pornography?

That is not really a question.
Old July 8th 05, 12:16 AM
Justin L

On 7 Jul 2005 16:00:03 -0700, "-L." wrote:

Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Charlie was in porn?

What does that have to do with him taking care of a cat though?
Old July 8th 05, 12:20 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:06:23 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

"-L." wrote:

Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for

all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Since you posted about of context, I can only guess. You're concerned
that Charlie is going to expose Conan to pornography?

That is not really a question.

Glad you asked, though. Here's the context you need.

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/pupil.htm

This is NOT Dan Mahoney and Monica Towle! (I assume.)

I agree, Conan shouldn't have to view such material.

Charlie

Old July 8th 05, 12:37 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:04:39 -0400, "Trish"
wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
roups.com...
Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for all.
As if there were any doubt.

-L.

Porn... where?

oh in the other group, now you wouldn't be bringing back things from that
group to here would you, shame on you , you should know better than that!

I meant to cross-post it to both groups but I typed "health+behavior"
instead of "health+behav."

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/pupil.htm

It's one of my faves from apbe.senior-citizens.

Charlie
Old July 8th 05, 12:45 AM
Mary

wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
roups.com...
Nice porn.
You have finally proven you were unworthy of Conan, once and for all.
As if there were any doubt.

That's right! People who view pornography are ALL BAD cat
parents. Psst ... Lynnie ... you know how Will spends an awful
lot of time in the bathroom ...?

Old July 8th 05, 01:02 AM
Trish

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
. ..
Charlie was in a porno?

--
.oO rach Oo.

Yes, it was "kittie" porn a joke for anyone who gets offended

Old July 8th 05, 02:05 AM
.oO rach Oo.

LOL well done

--