Just a thought regarding Katrina

Old August 30th 05, 10:39 PM
Gracecat

Default Just a thought regarding Katrina

They're stockpiling several refridgerated trailers near the office because
offically we're renting from the US Military and we see much of what they do
off post. If some remember Pam Shirk's husband worked very close by at the
airport the local national guard had purchased. At any rate, they've zoned
some of their property locally as an industrial park.

The food they're passing out does not require refridgeration. Ice of course
does but FEMA I do not believe would designate so many trucks for ice when
they are now evacuating those shelters.

Word came down they're using them as mobile morgues.

Nothing to date has made me as sick hearing the damage as the reality of the
morgues. I remember the last time I felt this way was when they mentioned
Dover Air Force base was serving as a morgue during 9-11.

Old August 31st 05, 12:53 AM
Jo Firey

"Gracecat" wrote in message
They're stockpiling several refridgerated trailers near the office because
offically we're renting from the US Military and we see much of what they
do off post. If some remember Pam Shirk's husband worked very close by at
the airport the local national guard had purchased. At any rate, they've
zoned some of their property locally as an industrial park.

The food they're passing out does not require refridgeration. Ice of
course does but FEMA I do not believe would designate so many trucks for
ice when they are now evacuating those shelters.

Word came down they're using them as mobile morgues.

Nothing to date has made me as sick hearing the damage as the reality of
the morgues. I remember the last time I felt this way was when they
mentioned Dover Air Force base was serving as a morgue during 9-11.

Many prayers that they go largely unneeded.

Jo

Old August 31st 05, 05:16 AM
Takayuki

"Gracecat" wrote:
The food they're passing out does not require refridgeration. Ice of course
does but FEMA I do not believe would designate so many trucks for ice when
they are now evacuating those shelters.

Word came down they're using them as mobile morgues.

That's horrible. I hope that the people who are unaccounted for had
found shelter, and that we'll be hearing some better news from there.