Sadie won't eat

Old August 17th 04, 10:45 PM
lnsanecat

Default Sadie won't eat

Sadie is more depressed over this then i am i think.. she won't come out
from under the bed or eat. she won't even let anyone hold her. i went to
see her today and while i was there she came out and played she kept
watching me like she was expecting me to leave. which i had to i feel so
bad. i've never seen such a sad cat. I've been wearing the same t-shirt
for days so i can give it to her by tomorrow it should be real ripe. i just
hope it helps. Last night i couldn't sleep cause i didn't have her and
tessa hogging the bed. Ginger and max are loners they don't come to bed
till about 4 or 5 and then its not the same cause they like to sleep on my
feet. Sigh i feel like such a bad mommy

Old August 18th 04, 03:17 AM
Christine Burel

Is your mom available to spend a lot of time with Sadie during the day? Can
you spend some time over there with your mom and the kittens so that they
get more used to their new environment and meowmie with you there to help
with the introductions?
Purrs for everyone concerned!
Christine