Earthquake Monsters Again!

Old May 9th 04, 11:02 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Earthquake Monsters Again!

There was an earthquake monster tonight! About an hour ago, the floor
shook! Dad's so dense sometimes that he didn't notice anything, but
Mom did. Earthquake monsters worry her, and I don't like that.

Felix, who prefers that floors not move

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 9th 04, 07:35 PM
Rebecca

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
There was an earthquake monster tonight! About an hour ago, the floor
shook! Dad's so dense sometimes that he didn't notice anything, but
Mom did. Earthquake monsters worry her, and I don't like that.

Felix, who prefers that floors not move

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Dis is furry timelee. Sundance an me haz been werkin on sum infurmation
abowt erfkwake safeti fur kitteez. Heer is whut we hab so far:

Be prepaired fur da erfkwake. After a erfkwake, yur hoomin mite not be able
to git to da store fur fuds and kittee liddur, so yoo needz to sabe sum.
Hide peeces ub fud in diffurent placez arown da hows. Trak kittee liddur
all ober so dat yoo will hab sum when yoo need it.

Yoo will also need waddermonsters to drink. Lern how to turn on da
waddermonster fingy in da sink. Practice diss when yur hoomin iz not home
so dat dey wont stop yoo. If dey ask yoo if yoo turned on da wadder, juss
stare rite back at dem. Kitteez needz to prepair, too!

Mennee erfkwake injereez is cawzed by tings falling. To aboid diss, push
efurryting onto da floor. Tings kant fall offa da floor.

Well, dat iz all we hab so fur. Udder kitteez is welcome to add to da list.

Rebecca, looking out for her friends

Old May 10th 04, 06:17 AM
Miss Violette

this sounds like good advice to minesf, OEJ, water expert
Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Old May 17th 04, 11:22 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze glad youze okay. Weze wouldn't like earthquake monsters at all.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old May 17th 04, 11:23 PM
Ray or Fran

Hopefully weze will never experience an earthquake. But ifn weze do, weze
gonna keep youze furry gud suggestions in mind. Fangu Rebecca.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply