wif deepezt sadness

Old December 21st 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default wif deepezt sadness

mai meowmie n da soft n hur dh lited us Candle fur Honey ..go wook at them
n dey wyl mayke yu awl feal bedder
Yu kan litw u ne tu Lucy n da rezt uff yer famli n inny un hu wuntz tu. Unka
Adrian sent mai meomie da link
n diz iz da lat tyme ai wyl menshun et.

Da name of the post is A CANDLE FOR HONEY the candle site is working

Luffs
Mosey, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Honey

chester takes the paw of hisown wife kitty anna kisses it, den himz holdz

hersef klose anna purrz qweetlee, ...

its awayz sad whenna head offa howze leafz us, when tiger leaved we waz
beree sad anna so kloze to tv it made it beree hard, but efentulee da
kitteez reassin derown jobz anna thingz wurk but it iz furefur diffurnt,

chester, the sad ingester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Chester, fangu. Effuryfing happened so quickly dat it doesint seem
real tu us. Honeycat was in charje of da Howse of Porter for 15 years,
an an elegant ladycat. It is a sad day for us.

Lucy

Old December 22nd 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:12:13 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats wrote:

Chester, fangu. Effuryfing happened so quickly dat it doesint seem
real tu us. Honeycat was in charje of da Howse of Porter for 15 years,
an an elegant ladycat. It is a sad day for us.

Lucy

We iz sorry to wead ob dis, and send owr purrs to Anto Julie's howse...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/21/2011 7:02:57 PM
Old December 22nd 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
mine mofur in paw julie porter annownced on anofur grup dat
mine sisfur in paw wented to da brige today... I iz nowncin it
beclawz i know dat mine mofur in paw iz sad anna hazint been
feelin da bezt so i thinked i wuld do it here in rpcc ta safe
her da stwess,

gudbye mine dear sifur in paw

honey cat

sadly, chester

Our catdolensez on yur loss.
We kno it hertz an is very sad fur da hole famblee hu survife.
Fangu fur repurtink diz tu us, tu share da payne.

Pit2nya