Duz uss need a gnapping comitty?

Old January 18th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Duz uss need a gnapping comitty?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:55:02 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Aldough wesently ai did attemp tew settl down in da sunshyn on da top
ob da ole pikkup twuk in da bakyard (during mine weesent escayp into
da wyld) butted ai cud gnot hab a gnap wif da meowmie jumpin up an
down cawling my naym an twying to gwab me.
Im shur da outside kitteez do gnot hab to poot up wif dat sort of
beehaybyoor.
MeOwy

Meowy! [bigbig eyes] is dat troo? Yoo wentid inna
da OWT?

I'be neffur been in da Owt....

Wuz it scary? Mine Tiger towld me dat it wuz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/17/2011 6:59:25 PM
Old January 18th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 17, 8:00*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:55:02 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Aldough wesently ai did attemp tew settl down in da sunshyn on da top
ob da ole pikkup twuk in da bakyard (during mine weesent escayp into
da wyld) butted ai cud gnot hab a gnap wif da meowmie jumpin up an
down cawling my naym an twying to gwab me.
Im shur da outside kitteez do gnot hab to poot up wif dat sort of
beehaybyoor.
MeOwy

Meowy! [bigbig eyes] is dat troo? Yoo wentid inna
da OWT?

I'be neffur been in da Owt....

Wuz it scary? Mine Tiger towld me dat it wuz....

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/17/2011 6:59:25 PM

Yes Mme. Anais, itted wuz bery skary. I hadded to run fur mine lyf
wif sumfing chaysing minesefl froo da shwubbery!
Da meowmie sayfed me weelding a hoe tew ward awf da bushmonstur.
Furshunittly dat insident didded gnot affek mine deezire tew escayp
intew da wyld.
I juts can gnot hepl mineself. Butted fangyu fur yoor consern.
MeOwy
Old January 18th 11, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinked that wascal wuza sekataree of da exterreor, OEJ?
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
It seowndz tu me dat yu ahb uh CLUB goink!
Wy dunt yu shtart it by havink a meetink. Inbite doze yu sed, an doze
huu ar innereztid.
And MeOwy, I tink yu shud be aktink Prez, tyll yu hab an elekshun,
dun't yu?
--
Pit . nya, AGPB

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 12:32 pm, rafflescat
wrote:

On Jan 9, 9:20 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

urselness aza sekataree off in shuld be catcerned abowt nappin
spotz
anna
kittee bedz, da mozt impurtint thing abowt napz iz howta makesa
sumbeemz
stay longer inna same pwaze, OEJ"MeOwy"
wrote in message

On Jan 9, 3:45 am, "Granby" wrote:

How cleffur! Dus ennybuddy no howta twap sumbeemz? Can we has a
moofin
howse? Onna rollurz? Dat moof wiffa da sun? Oh....dat wood be
heffun.
Myne Unka Doe is a enginear....purrhaps he cood enginear wun??
little
cat steps into transporter Me find owt!

Jack, who doesn't get enough sunbeams in Scotland.

Yoor purractiv cattitood is furry admrrrtabl, Jack.
ai bedder mayk gnotes to pweesent tew da pawpurr offorrity if a
catacommity is conveened.
1. Sunrise: byoody hintz
2. Gandalf: gnap edgeyoocayshun
3. Jack: purree-gnap purrseejures
4. Sundance: recubbery ob gnap teem roster
5. Pi2ooya: gnapping pwayse count
6. Willow: Staying uhwayk purrblem fur a comitty
7. OEJ: sunbeem contwoll
8. Jack: enjineer serch

I fink dat duz itted sew far.
Gnow tew da gnapping spot.
MeOwy zzzzzzzzzzz- Hide quoted text -

I dunno cuz i wuz toled dere izza confwikk ob infurrest.
MeOwy
-----------------------
Wy??? Heowkumm?
--
Pit . nya

i thinkz hersef shuld be in charge of napz beclawz hersef iz in charge of
da
interor where mozt napz okurz/ OEJ

Wewl OEJ, dat IZ da purrblum. Da outside kitteez wud objek tew gnot
habbing dere infurests wepwesented.
An itz twoo ai do gnot gno ware dey tayk dere gnaps.
Aldough wesently ai did attemp tew settl down in da sunshyn on da top
ob da ole pikkup twuk in da bakyard (during mine weesent escayp into
da wyld) butted ai cud gnot hab a gnap wif da meowmie jumpin up an
down cawling my naym an twying to gwab me.
Im shur da outside kitteez do gnot hab to poot up wif dat sort of
beehaybyoor.
MeOwy
=========
We duzint hab uh Sekkerterree ob de Egzterrior....Yet...
I wunner if ennykitty wantz dat jop???
Maybe if yu tayke chayerpursun of da Gnappink Komittee, an an owt kittee
opjektz, day kan b-kum da Sekkerterree ob de Egzterrior!
--
Pitô.ônya, Asst GPB, thinkin uhhed

Old January 18th 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz beree skaree, butted it kan be funfun alzo, MH wif chester anna oej
noddin...

I can not say lowd enuf der iz no rezun fur dat owt cept to haf a pafway to
da differunt ins... der iz no kibble inna owt, der iz no hoomin bd inna owt,
and der iz nwow cowch inna owt, derfore no rezun ta go inna owt, Trudi, who
will NOT budge on diz one
.. .

Old January 18th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in messagenews:1juk5hvjvm00j.1eys1ikucc9aq$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:55:02 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Aldough wesently ai did attemp tew settl down in da sunshyn on da top
ob da ole pikkup twuk in da bakyard (during mine weesent escayp into
da wyld) butted ai cud gnot hab a gnap wif da meowmie jumpin up an
down cawling my naym an twying to gwab me.
Im shur da outside kitteez do gnot hab to poot up wif dat sort of
beehaybyoor.
MeOwy

Meowy! [bigbig eyes] is dat troo? Yoo wentid inna
da OWT?

I'be neffur been in da Owt....

Wuz it scary? Mine Tiger towld me dat it wuz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/17/2011 6:59:25 PM- Hide quoted text -

Yoo r rite Trudi. Gud purnts.
Butted...in da out r mice an snayks an buddurflys.
MeOwy, reddy fur da hunt ennytym.
Old January 19th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

not efin hunti can make me go inna owt!!! i waz a babycat inna owt and i iz
NOTTE gowin der... ana besidez, da howze dat getted eated by firemonzterz
letted da okashunal mowsee in fur da kittez what wanted dem, trudi

Old January 20th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu ar absotifflee rite, OEJ!
Wascal izza Sekataree of da Exterreor.
Du yu boff wanna co-chayer da Gnapping Committee?

BTW, Committees ar nottid liztid in da Occifurrz lizt.
If ennykittee wantz to shtart AND be rezponsibible furr
a Committee Memfurrz Lizt, thay ar welkum tu du so.
It wud be a teediuz jop, I purromiz yu.
--
Pitô.ônya...sooo not going there...

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
but wascal kuld assist sinze himz iz in charg offa owt, it kuld bea
teem eeffurt, OEJ
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 8:35 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i thinkz hersef shuld be in charge of napz beclawz hersef iz in
charge of da
interor where mozt napz okurz/ OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 3:28 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote:
It seowndz tu me dat yu ahb uh CLUB goink!
Wy dunt yu shtart it by havink a meetink. Inbite doze yu sed, an
doze
huu ar innereztid.
And MeOwy, I tink yu shud be aktink Prez, tyll yu hab an elekshun,
dun't yu?
--
Pit . nya, AGPB

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 12:32 pm, rafflescat

wrote in message

On Jan 9, 3:45 am, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

Pit . nya- Hide quoted text -

Old January 20th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna mayhapz wascal anna meowie can juzt du repurtz in der own area of
ezpurrteze, takin into akownt reuprtz furm ofur kitteez what wntsa
kontwibute, OEJ, wiffa soft wh iz hafin trublez typin today

wrote:
It seowndz tu me dat yu ahb uh CLUB goink!
Wy dunt yu shtart it by havink a meetink. Inbite doze yu sed, an doze
huu ar innereztid.
And MeOwy, I tink yu shud be aktink Prez, tyll yu hab an elekshun,
dun't yu?
--
Pit . nya, AGPB

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 12:32 pm, rafflescat

Old January 21st 11, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Eggz-aktlee! It'z in dere pawz.
Wen dey ar gnot gnappink, ovkorze.
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote:
It seowndz tu me dat yu ahb uh CLUB goink!
Wy dunt yu shtart it by havink a meetink. Inbite doze yu sed, an
doze
huu ar innereztid.
And MeOwy, I tink yu shud be aktink Prez, tyll yu hab an
elekshun,
dun't yu?
--
Pit . nya, AGPB