Final preparations for the Winking

Old December 19th 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Final preparations for the Winking

OT, mine luff, I fink dat since we is s'possed to be da safety anchors
fur kitties dat come to da wedwink, mebbe we should 'port over to da
Castle an do some scouting. We need to make sure dat we haf efurryfing we
need to provide safety anchors.

An Ameliagrump, mebbe you should come to so you can make sure dat all da
preparations is gettin done too.

[Harri steps into the teleporter, then returns moments later with a large
duffle bag full of supplies. She and OT don bright yellow rain slickers
and boots, and each of them slides a large coil of rope over a shoulder.
They both also put on a sturdy safety harness, and connect a heavy duty
nylon strap between their harnesses. Amelia looks on with an amused
expression as OT and Harri get themselves all secured.]

Harri: Ok, Amelia, you come through after OT an me. We'll go first an get
ourselves settled, and make sure dat you haz a rope to grab on to so dat
da winds don't blow you out to see. OT, settle your goggles an let's go!

[With that Harri and OT charge into the teleporter. Amelia casually
saunters in after them. She emerges fromthe teleporter on the grounds of
Culzean Castle on a very nice, slightly rainy day with a gentle breeze
blowing.]

Amelia: Didn't think to look at the weather forecast, hmmmm?

[Amelia then wanders off towards the castle's grand front entrance to
look for someone with whom to discuss wedwink plans.

As Harri and OT begin to get out of their expedition gear, an elderly but
very spry tuxedo cat wanders past. He can be heard to mutter "Bloody
tourist gits".]

Harri: Excuse me, sir, but we need to speak with someone about plans for
a wedwink being held here soon. Would you be the cat we need to see?

Tux cat: Aye, I would. Either me or the castle manager, but she's
occupied in her office on a telly call just the moment. My name is
McGyver - ye best NOT be making jolly wit' the jokes about the Yank TV
show! - and I'm the grounds keeper. If there's wat to do wit getting
supplies, I'm the cat you speak to. By the way, what are you lot kitted
up for? Ye look like ye're getting ready to breast a hurricane!

Harri: Well, we were! We heard dat dere was scary windmonsters here a
couple of weeks ago, and OT and me were going to act as safety anchors
for kitties teleporting into the courtyard.

McGyver: Ach, I see. That would explain the nor'easters. I'm glad to tell
ye that the high winds haven't returned, so you won't be needin' to set
out yer anchor ropes. Now as fur the winking - the only one I've been
told of is the Jack Gordan winking on Christmas Eve. Is that the one ye're
here aboot?

Harri: Yes, it is. Do you know if efurryfing that needs to be set up is
going to be ready? Is dere anyfing dat we need to make arrangements for?

McGyver: Ach, no, all is ready. Ah've got all the furniture in place, an
th' pipers are lined up, an the caterer has everthing ready. All that
remains is to make shoor that the kitties that are needed are all squared
away.

[Amelia comes walking up.]

Amelia: Actually, that has been taken care of as well. I just finished
talking with Miss Bonniefur, the castle manager. Everything is all set
up. She suggested that we speak with Mr. McGyver to ask for a tour of the
rooms we will be using. Would that be you, good sir?

McGyver: Aye, 'tis me. Come along, and I'll show you all around.

[With that the kitties all walk towards the castle.]
Old December 20th 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

meanwhile trudi is busily packing herown majik bak pak as she comes across
items and has sefural times ask her famblee kittees to get readee, efurione
has alreadee given her all they ntend to take but she is so nurfus that they
are smiling as she leaves the room,

Old December 20th 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[As Harri and OT wander the grounds of the Castle paw in paw, they
observe a horse-drawn carriage approaching down the lane. As they watch
the coach goes around to the side of the Castle and comes to a halt. A
liveried coachcat hops down and opens the door, and two large Norwegian
Forest cats emerge then turn to help an elderly Siamese from the coach.
As they are doing so a cluster of Egyptian Mau cats dash out of the
Castle and form a cordon around Anuit, the elderly Siamese, and the
entire group enters the Castle.]

Harri: Oh, oh, look, it's Anuit, da High Priestess! Oh, dats exciting -
it means dat da winking is getting near. Doesn't it make you feel
romantical dat a winking is coming soon, mine handsomw wink?
[Harri then rubs her head under OT's chin.]
Old December 20th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi is wondering if the day will ever come, but noticing what harri and OT
did, she feels less anxious,...

she thinkz oh bast purlese let efurithin go gud,

Old December 21st 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Efferfing wyl beh jest fyne Trudi. yer furendz n famli wyl beh der fur yer
winking n sew wyl mai wink, Meowym our bitties, n da rezt uff mai famli
et iz normul fur uh bryde tu beh nurvuz befur hur winking day..yeUP ai wuz
nurvuz wen ai winked Meowy uh yeer ugo, n ai wuz da grum. Mosey

Old December 21st 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 20 Dec 2011 19:27:35 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

[As Harri and OT wander the grounds of the Castle paw in paw, they
observe a horse-drawn carriage approaching down the lane. As they watch
the coach goes around to the side of the Castle and comes to a halt. A
liveried coachcat hops down and opens the door, and two large Norwegian
Forest cats emerge then turn to help an elderly Siamese from the coach.
As they are doing so a cluster of Egyptian Mau cats dash out of the
Castle and form a cordon around Anuit, the elderly Siamese, and the
entire group enters the Castle.]

Harri: Oh, oh, look, it's Anuit, da High Priestess! Oh, dats exciting -
it means dat da winking is getting near. Doesn't it make you feel
romantical dat a winking is coming soon, mine handsomw wink?
[Harri then rubs her head under OT's chin.]

[Two Zot girls smile at this]

Awww, dis is so romantic!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/20/2011 7:57:00 PM

Old December 26th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

As they proceed inside for the tour, O T learns over to Harri, Mine luff, I
waz proud of uz kauze we didn't effen krack a smilez when dat Cat said
McGver. I knowz hoe Cats hate beingk laffed at and cidez, he sems like such
a gentle cat.