Stupid, Stupid Mommy!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Stupid, Stupid Mommy!!

Note to self: In a small bathroom, move the bare feet AWAY from the
edge of the tub when the Princess Rita wants to get out of the tub
before the shower starts.

She landed, in a panic, with her back paw on the top of my foot, then
pushed off and ran.
Without my glasses, I couldn't see a thing, so my thought process went
something like this:
'Oh dear, that's gonna hurt.'
'Ow, that hurts!'
'YOWCH!'

Well, I hopped in the shower and scrubbed everything down with soap
and water, then went into the bedroom to dry off. Put on my glasses
and looked down, and there was a large amount of blood on the top of
my foot, and it HURT a whole lot. *sigh* You'd think I'd learn to
stay out of her way, y'know? I've got some lovely long deep scratches
right on the top of my foot. It's gonna leave a lovely mark. Good
thing I'm not a foot model, huh?

It's patched up with lots of antibacterial ointment and bandages, and
I can actually get a shoe on today, so I don't think it's infected,
but as a diabetic, I'm going to watch very carefully. I have an appt
with my endo tomorrow anyway, so it'll get seen by someone medical.

Jane
- owned and operated (and damaged) by Princess Rita

OT - Argh - Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 59 July 23rd 06 10:23 PM
How stupid am I? Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 March 31st 05 02:32 PM
IGNORE Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ okafretu jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 November 7th 04 10:40 PM
stupid, stupid neighbor -L. : Cat health & behaviour 51 August 30th 04 05:21 AM
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid People! (long) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 93 June 15th 04 06:35 AM