Senyah 'hears' the cats now

Old December 14th 14, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Senyah 'hears' the cats now

I have to smile.

A little while ago, Senyah tells me, "Miss Emily is at the window, and
she says it's raining."

It wasn't that long ago when Senyah laughed when I told her that cats
say things to me. Also, I went to the door and let a slightly damp Miss
Emily inside.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old December 15th 14, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/14/2014 11:47 AM, Mark Edwards wrote:
I have to smile.

A little while ago, Senyah tells me, "Miss Emily is at the window, and
she says it's raining."

It wasn't that long ago when Senyah laughed when I told her that cats
say things to me. Also, I went to the door and let a slightly damp Miss
Emily inside.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

:-)

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old December 15th 14, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/14/2014 2:47 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
I have to smile.

A little while ago, Senyah tells me, "Miss Emily is at the window, and
she says it's raining."

It wasn't that long ago when Senyah laughed when I told her that cats
say things to me. Also, I went to the door and let a slightly damp Miss
Emily inside.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

One has only to listen...

Jill
Old December 16th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
I have to smile.

A little while ago, Senyah tells me, "Miss Emily is at the window, and she
says it's raining."

It wasn't that long ago when Senyah laughed when I told her that cats say
things to me. Also, I went to the door and let a slightly damp Miss Emily
inside.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I know exactly what Boyfie says to me. Maybe it's a talent that Senyah is
learning.