Absence makes the cat grow fonder

Old March 20th 04, 03:17 AM
John Biltz

Default Absence makes the cat grow fonder

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:30:16 -0800, badwilson wrote
(in article ):

On Wednesday morning I took off and went to Bangkok. I got home on Friday
evening. Vino was happy to see me, as usual. We had a happy reunion with
lots of hugging and purring, and of course Vino got a yummy snack. After
the snack he zoomed around the house like a maniac, bouncing off the walls
and thundering up and down the stairs.
At bedtime, we had a great cuddle session. Vino made me scritch his chin
and cheeks with one hand while rubbing his belly with the other. He was
lolling and writhing and stretching all over the place in obvious enjoyment.
Later on I was lying on my stomach with my chin resting on my pillow,
watching Vino during his nightly bath. Suddenly Vino stopped and looked
straight at me with big round eyes. I looked back and said: "Hi!" and then
he really quickly zoomed his head out and gave me a big headbutt before
settling in for the night :-)

Awwwwww.

Old March 20th 04, 03:19 AM

badwilson wrote:

Vino was happy to see me, as usual. We had a happy reunion with
lots of hugging and purring, and of course Vino got a yummy snack. After
the snack he zoomed around the house like a maniac, bouncing off the walls
and thundering up and down the stairs.
At bedtime, we had a great cuddle session. Vino made me scritch his chin
and cheeks with one hand while rubbing his belly with the other. He was
lolling and writhing and stretching all over the place in obvious enjoyment.

Awwww, what a big mush! And I love the maniacal bouncing off walls - Roxy
will sometimes do that when I've been away for a while. He's a cutie!

Joyce

Old March 20th 04, 03:45 AM
Victor Martinez

Awwww..... such a *good* kitty!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 20th 04, 04:17 AM
Sherry

[...]

That is *so sweet* that Vino shows you that he missed you. If I leave mine for
more than a day, they act like they have no idea who I am when I get back.

Sherry
Old March 20th 04, 07:09 AM
LOL

"badwilson" wrote in message ...
[...]

Awwww, that's so sweet. Vino loves his mommy. :-)

------
Krista
Old March 20th 04, 01:00 PM
Adrian

badwilson wrote:
On Wednesday morning I took off and went to Bangkok. I got home on
Friday evening. Vino was happy to see me, as usual. We had a happy
reunion with lots of hugging and purring, and of course Vino got a
yummy snack. After the snack he zoomed around the house like a
maniac, bouncing off the walls and thundering up and down the stairs.
At bedtime, we had a great cuddle session. Vino made me scritch his
chin and cheeks with one hand while rubbing his belly with the other.
He was lolling and writhing and stretching all over the place in
obvious enjoyment. Later on I was lying on my stomach with my chin
resting on my pillow, watching Vino during his nightly bath.
Suddenly Vino stopped and looked straight at me with big round eyes.
I looked back and said: "Hi!" and then he really quickly zoomed his
head out and gave me a big headbutt before settling in for the night
:-)

Awwwwww.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 20th 04, 01:17 PM
Duke of URL

In ,
badwilson radiated into the WorldWideWait:

[...]

"My twolegs is HOME!"
I get a similar reaction when I get back after my (more and more
frequent) three-day trips to the VA hospital. Ain't it nice?
--
From the one-and-only Holy MosesĀ®

Old March 20th 04, 01:57 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:30:16 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

[...]

Aww, how cute. Stinky always goes bonkers when somebody comes home
after being away, but then the little pinhead gets so involved in
bouncing off the walls, he forgets why he started.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 20th 04, 03:28 PM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
[...]

I sure hope this is the case with Persia. I'm going to leave her at the
vet's for 6 nights and she will NOT be happy with me. But maybe she'll be
happy when I bring her back home. And as exuberant as Vino!

Jill