Snowball reaches 1

Old March 24th 04, 08:00 PM
Exocat

Default Snowball reaches 1

LO group

Well, despite my pathetic rearing skills, Snowball the Ragdoll has
survived to celebrate his first birthday today. 2 new pics have been
added accordingly to the album "Snowball's Adolescence" at the URL
underneath.

My failings, from his POV, include (but are not necessarily limited
to):

Neglecting to supply a toothsome treat at each & every mealtime;
Omitting to allow unrestricted access to the fascinating Outside;
Leaving him unaccompanied (except by Bandit & Pericles) and thus
unable to be entertained for at least four hours per week;
Totally losing all entertainment value for nearly eight hours EVERY
night.

Apart from that things seem tolerable, and a huge meal of Prawns went
down well on this special day, and there's a Cat-climber on order to
entertain him all the way to the ceiling in the near future.

Spoilt or what? But I guess it's what we humanslaves are for.

Purrs to all.

Exocat.
+ Bandit,
Pericles,
& Snowball, all 3 still sleeping off their feast.

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old March 24th 04, 08:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:00:19 -0000, "Exocat"
yodeled:

LO group

Well, despite my pathetic rearing skills, Snowball the Ragdoll has
survived to celebrate his first birthday today. 2 new pics have been
added accordingly to the album "Snowball's Adolescence" at the URL
underneath.

(snip)

Oh, what a beautiful fluffthing! Is he enormous?

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old March 25th 04, 03:25 AM
Christine Burel

I loved looking at all your kitty photos! Your kitties are gorgeous!
Special birthday greetings to the lovely Snowball, too!
Regards,
Christine

Old March 25th 04, 05:36 AM
Marina

"Exocat" wrote
[...]

A very Hoppy Purrday to Snowball! Frank and Nikki would have sent him some
shrimpies, but since his Pawpaw gave him some already, they are happy to eat
them themselves in honour of Snowball's first birthday.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 25th 04, 06:37 AM
LOL

"Exocat" wrote in message ...
LO group

Well, despite my pathetic rearing skills, Snowball the Ragdoll has
survived to celebrate his first birthday today. 2 new pics have been
added accordingly to the album "Snowball's Adolescence" at the URL
underneath.

(snippety)

Happy Birthday to Snowball! He is a perfectly gorgeous kitty - I
loved the new pics.

------
Krista
Old March 25th 04, 08:03 PM
Exocat

Thanks.

At present the fluffball conceals a sturdy but svelte frame weighing a
mere 7 lbs (3.2 kilos), but he has another year's growing to do yet.

Being such a small & crowded island, Britain hasn't the room for
US-style mega-cats, even Pericles my red tabby Maine Coon is only
12-13 lbs at age 5. Our national average I believe is just 9-10 lbs.

Purrs

Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Old March 25th 04, 08:05 PM
Exocat

Many thanks. More anecdotes next week when Bandit (b&w rescue) reaches
7.

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Karen" wrote
LOL! I really enjoyed this. Happy Birthday Snowball!!

Old March 25th 04, 08:06 PM
Exocat

Fanku kindly. Hope there are many more to come.

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Christine Burel" wrote

Old March 25th 04, 08:08 PM
Exocat

Fanku, and Bon Appetit to you all. Ex. was out today on business so as
a reward we all had Cod tonight, which we enjoyed even more now that
the shortage has pushed the price up higher then prawns & salmon.

Best

Snowball, Bandit, Pericles
(as dictated to Exocat the humanstaff)

--