Feline Apologies

Old December 27th 04, 01:52 AM
Enfilade

Default Feline Apologies

By popular demand! Carried over from the "OBSCENE badness at the
kennel" thread

Dear VET:
Thank you for making me feel better when I was sick. Please let me
know when you're sick, so I can shove cold objects into your
unmentionable orifices.
Love, Kumani

Dear Lady Who Called Animal Control To Come Kill Me:
I'm sorry that your family hasta live with someone hateful like you.
But I'm not sorry you failed at gettin' animal control to come kill
me. Mom smuggled me off base. Mom rocks and you suck. I gots a new
home now with a couch and lots of food. AND Dad lets me have
sandwiches. Ha ha! You stink.
Love Smokey

Dear Company:
Mom and MomDad say I hafta apologize so here goes:
I'm sorry I ever met you.
Hatefully yours, Tyche

Dear United Nations:
I am writing to express my regret at your unfortunate decision to
confiscate my Genesis Device. I am quite sorry this altercation
occurred. But not as sorry as you're going to be.
Most sincerely yours, Nocturne

--Fil
Old December 27th 04, 09:11 PM
Yowie

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
[...]

ROFL! I love it!

Yowie

---

Old December 27th 04, 10:26 PM
Katz

That's great! Your cats must be very intelligent.

Katz

Old December 27th 04, 11:48 PM
Christina Websell

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
[...]

You are so imaginitive I'm sure you could earn some money writing articles
or books about this and the other stories you write here.. Have you ever
tried sending a sample to a publisher? I loved this, and I'm sure even
people who don't have cats would smile at it.
My USA friend Bob started out like this, amusing a ng with his stories. His
first book - in hardback - went into a 2nd edition, it just came out in
paperback in November and the ppb has sold 15,000 copies up to now.
And no, he isn't brave and brash, he's nervous and sensitive. If he can do
it, you can. You definitely have the talent, Fil.

Tweed