please poop IN the litter box!

Old June 24th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Eleni

Default UPDATE on the pooping

Okay, it is day 2 of using a large under the bed plastic storage
container as a litter box.
I only put litter on one side of the large box just in case she like
the feeling of a hard surface.
So far....no poop on the basement floor.
Please keep your fingers crossed.
I hope this works!
Old June 24th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cathy F.[_2_]

"Eleni" wrote in message
Okay, it is day 2 of using a large under the bed plastic storage
container as a litter box.

Wow - now that would make a super-sized littler box! Good idea, actually.

I only put litter on one side of the large box just in case she like
the feeling of a hard surface.
So far....no poop on the basement floor.
Please keep your fingers crossed.
I hope this works!

Good luck.

Cathy

Old June 24th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Cathy F." wrote in message

"Eleni" wrote in message
Okay, it is day 2 of using a large under the bed plastic storage
container as a litter box.

Wow - now that would make a super-sized littler box! Good idea, actually.

I only put litter on one side of the large box just in case she like
the feeling of a hard surface.
So far....no poop on the basement floor.
Please keep your fingers crossed.
I hope this works!

Good luck.

Cathy

I use them I get them at wal mart for about 3 each I use the black 33
gallon hefty rip resistant garbage bags been doing that for years. they
are huge and strong with good side height