ai gotteda hole meel uf fwesh chickum tunite

Old August 26th 11, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default ai gotteda hole meel uf fwesh chickum tunite

just sayin, soft

"Gramby" wrote in message
Do you have to remind them

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i am not posting about the cat/new wave entertainment value... I don't
want
on trial, soft
"Gramby" wrote in message
It really is a great appliance and there is entertainment value in it
too. I cooked a whole chicken and came in to find O T, Piglett and Willow
all sitting around it watching the chicken. Every now and then someone
would extend a paw like maybe the warm plastic dome would magically
disappear. The only reason Lizzzy wasn't up there, is she is too small
and just can't jump that far. I think it is due to some damage from
being nearly frozen to death last winter when I found her.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

muzt be a chikum epidimik, ceptin here da hoominz ate itsef anna didunt
efin
share one little bit... hrmph, chester with trudi noddin...

hoomin note: i braised some legs in garlic pasta sauce, it tasted very
nice
but i am starting to think garlic doesn't love me anymore... and as a
side
note, for the first time ever yesterday MH actually took a chunck of long
john's chicken from me and ate it, he acts like he got hit for eating
people
food so this is a major step forward, soft

ps, my brother gave us a new wave oven, if you, or anyone else ever gets
chance at one go for it, great appliance,
"Gandalf" wrote in message

da fudz sityuashun haz bin pwety bad heer.

da TED sez dat ai hafta loze sum wate.

sew, ai duzent efer git enuf fuds, an ai em hungri alla da tiem

ai hafta tel mai hoomin tu giv myownself fud, anna mostli, ai havta wate
anna wate fur it tu be tiem tu git a widdle bit uf dri fuds

sumtiemz, ai gitz gushy fudz, butted nawt beri oftin, or beri much uf it

butted tunite, mai hoomin cuuked sum fwesh chickum, inna liddle mashien
inna da baesmunt.

it smeled sew gudgud, anna ai culd smel da chickum, anna mai hoomin wud
go tu wook at it, anna ai wud go tu halp, buttid it tuked furefer tu be
wedi tu eet.

buttid win it wuz, mai hoomin gived myownself a WOT uf chickum. ai eeted
it awl, anna den he gived me sum moar!

ai eeted chickum until ai cudint eet eny moar. anna den ai hadda niec
wong nap.

anna, ai em stil ful tu.

hoomin note:

I bought a tiny little toaster oven at a garage sale for $4. I talked
them down from $5. It looks like it's hardly been used.

My gas oven stopped working at least 20 years ago; I can't get parts for
it. It looked old when I bought this house, in 1979.

I've never been any good at cooking, anyways.

I used to barbecue on my gas grill, until beef got so expensive. It's
the only thing I could do a decent job of barbecuing.

So I bought some chicken legs today, and cooked them in the little
toaster oven, in the basement, so it wouldn't heat up the house. It took
a long time, but they turned out nice.

I cut the meat off, for Lorelei. She really liked it

So did I.

Old August 27th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:26:14 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

I cut the meat off, for Lorelei. She really liked it

So did I.

Yoo iz berry lucky! Chickum iz gudgud!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/26/2011 7:24:55 PM
Old August 27th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I cut the meat off, for Lorelei. She really liked it

So did I.

Yoo iz berry lucky! Chickum iz gudgud!

yeUP, chickum iz vury gudgud, but weh hardlee efer git inny 'sept in
gooshy fudz.
Mosey

Old August 27th 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Meowmie gotted uz kittiez sum ckickum. It waz in kanz dat had 28% more
an were 50% off on da dented kan shelf. Weze dont kare if der ar dentz
in da kan. Butted dey ar hidden in da kabinet rite now.

Booker

Old August 28th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef needsa get lizzie anna piglette ta come ofur tu urown howze, rumor
hazit dat pigleet can opin anee cabnit anna lizzie cn get aneething owt of a
cabinet ora shelf, OEJ

Old August 28th 11, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Booker diz iz Lizzie anna me an Piglett will be rite ofver. She kan open
cabinetz and kild bozez. I kan get on da shelf anna push out annie kanz u
wantz. U saged me frm da hurricane so I owez u a favor.

Old August 28th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat iz a furry furry gud idea. Iffin weze kin git all four kanz out,
weze kin invite all da eest koast kittiez to join all da rest ov da
kittiez fur a hurrikane pardi. An den effurrykittie will be dry (ovur
100 deg dry) an safe.

Ceptin it seemz dat weze grounded in da house. Meowmie wudn't let uz go
in da out fur ar hour fore dinner today.

Booker

Hoomin note: Snowflake was panting yesterday when in the Out, and it was
5 degrees warmer today out there, so I kept them all in today. Snowflake
was NOT a happy camper. She stood by the back door meowing like I just
forgot to let them out. But then when I opened the door to the (very
hot) back porch to get their food, none of them moved out of the kitchen.

Old August 28th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Gud, let me git some platez an nip drinkz. Chappy, will yu git out da
pretty kushions dat we uze wen guestz bisit? Snowflake, set up some fanz
on gentle pleeze, then inbite all da katmunity to joyne us fur a qwiet
efening. Weze will purr fur all da hoominz an animalz on da eest koast.

Booker

Old August 28th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Hurikanez paretee

trudi gets MH, chester barbi storrmmee anna oej they get inna furreez van,
and trudi setz kordinatez to go to da furthezt point sowf when it reapearz
trudi tells MH whi is now drifin, anna chester who is now dowin luk owt whut
routeta take, they go along handin owt more suppliez to local cats anna
pikin up da catmunitee kittes, when the weafur gets bad trudi ports to a
safe place and starts ofur... weee

we iz gowinta bookerz fura partee...

she hopes jackgorden an hiz famblee wil come

Old August 28th 11, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie and Piglett arrive at the herrikane part at Bookers. Piglett tells
Booker she hates to be rude but she iz exhausted. How duz peoplez or
kitties surfife wiff dat windmonster? Da hoomanz iz rite not let kitties
out in dat. She yawns and curls up on a pretty cusion. Before closeing her
eyes, she asks Bast to keep them all safe.