I spy....

Old July 9th 05, 01:03 AM
Alison

"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

Alison wrote:
I'm still waiting for your alleged experiential data , which if

you
can't produce after all this time perhaps never existed in the

first
place

She probably has lots of experiential data, but no experimental

data.

Yours,
A Pedant.

I feel a song coming on-

Yes We Have No Data

"When you ask her anything, she never answers "no",
She just "yes"es you to death,.
and as she takes the ****, she tells you..

Yes we have no data,
We have no data today,
We have some tripe and porky pies, half baked psychiatry,
And all kinds of crap and say,
We have old fashioned swear words
and a load of dumb replies, but

Yes we have no data,
We have no data today"

Alison

Old July 9th 05, 01:23 AM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message
"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

Alison wrote:
[...]

*cringe*

I imagine you don't do this at home, since apparently they
let you live. Ugh.

Old July 9th 05, 01:23 AM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

I like "snidey." But I am most amused at the idea that you actually

think
you can make a point..

You're very easily amused and as the saying goes simple things please
simple minds .
Alison

Old July 9th 05, 01:43 AM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message

I like "snidey." But I am most amused at the idea that you actually

think
you can make a point..

You're very easily amused and as the saying goes simple things please
simple minds .
Alison

You bet. You icky little dried up unimaginative dim bulb you.
Ahhh ... it feels so good to just go ahead and speak the truth.
You should try it. Simpering and sneering are so ugly. Your
face might stick that way, you know.

Old July 9th 05, 02:00 AM
Alison

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

Trish Ah no. I said I wasn't flamed, attacked yes, but I guess

perhaps our
definition of flamed varies..

OIC, perhaps they do . Could you tell me the Conan thread you
were attacked in and who the attacker was and who are the crazies you
have fun with?

Alison : Questioning Charlie Wilkes as a potential owner has

nothing to do
with wanting to "tear Mary down" .

TrishWhoa! Where did this come from? Helllooooooooo focus here,

was that a part
of our discussion?

You wrote " Actually, I think Mary is cool, she has a good heart and
is willing to put
actions behind her words. Unfortunately there are some who feel the
need to
tear down these actions to get a personal stab in at her."

The only action Mary has done here was to try to fix Conan a home
with Charlie. If I have got this wrong perhaps you explain what
actions of Mary's were "torn down" and by whom?

Alison No wants to see Conan languishing in a cattery but he is a

young
cat, he could have 20 years ahead of him. If he is found a home

in
haste, he is going to have to live with the consequences of our
decision and a few weeks in a cattery now is pale in comparison

many long years in a home that isn't right for him.

Trish "Our" decision? Are you considering yourself a part of
them. lol
.

You're ignoring the point and its a very important one.
"Them " Who, aliens ? I don't consider myself to be part of "Them"
whoever they are . I consider myself to be a subscriber to RPCH&B and
we discussed here about rehoming Conan.

Bahhhhh! why bother, you obviously see only what you want to
see.

Right back atchya

Alison

Alison

Old July 9th 05, 02:09 AM
Trish

"Alison" wrote in message
"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

OIC, perhaps they do . Could you tell me the Conan thread you
were attacked in and who the attacker was and who are the crazies you
have fun with?

No, I don't live in a world where I have to support every word with
references and I won't be doing it here. Play your mindgames elsewhere.
One can be attacked through e-mail, there are cowards out there who won't do
it publiclu.

You wrote " Actually, I think Mary is cool, she has a good heart and
is willing to put
actions behind her words. Unfortunately there are some who feel the
need to
tear down these actions to get a personal stab in at her."

The only action Mary has done here was to try to fix Conan a home
with Charlie. If I have got this wrong perhaps you explain what
actions of Mary's were "torn down" and by whom?

It had nothing to do with Charlie. and No see my answer above.

Trish "Our" decision? Are you considering yourself a part of
them. lol
.

You're ignoring the point and its a very important one.
"Them " Who, aliens ? I don't consider myself to be part of "Them"
whoever they are . I consider myself to be a subscriber to RPCH&B and
we discussed here about rehoming Conan.

The point as I see it is that Conan is not in a home when there were options
available and the reasons for rejecting them were lame

So do tell me dearest Allison to what do I owe the pleasure of your
undivided attention, is it pray tell that I agree with Mary?

Old July 9th 05, 02:18 AM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

"
I imagine you don't do this at home, since apparently they
let you live. Ugh.

" When you ask her anything, she never answers "no",
She just "yes"es you to death,.
and as she takes the ****, she tells you..

Yes we have no humour
We have no humour today,
We have some spite and malice, especially for Alice
And all kinds of crap and say
We have old fashioned viciousness
and malignant malevolence, but

Yes we have no humour,
We have no humour today.
Oyez!

Alison

Old July 9th 05, 02:23 AM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

You bet. You icky little dried up unimaginative dim bulb you.
Ahhh ... it feels so good to just go ahead and speak the truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on your
ample bum.

You should try it. Simpering and sneering are so ugly. Your
face might stick that way, you know.

Like yours has? Jeez , I hope not (
Alison

Old July 9th 05, 03:04 AM
Mary

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

"Alison" wrote in message
"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

She's another one of my fan girls.

Old July 9th 05, 06:07 AM
Alison

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

So do tell me dearest Allison to what do I owe the pleasure of your

undivided attention, is it pray tell that I agree with Mary?

Could it be because you hump my posts.?
BTW Seeing as I've made posts to other people around the same time as
you , I wouldn't say you have my undivided attention.
Alison