Little Cody at the Bridge

Old April 13th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Little Cody at the Bridge

anna whut i duzint unnerstand bowt yourownselfz iz why duz you laff anna
ohhanna ahh when i groomz himsef??? Stormmee
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
This is so sweet! Leo has a little stuffed dog that he carries around like

"baby," and brings it to me. I love seeing them attached to a toy like

that.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
aza matter of fakt, i bringed into da bed lazt nite anna when mine

hooman
anna dat typin one camed inna door i bringed monkey ta se dem, Stormmee
The Porter Cats wrote in message
thlink.net...
Stormmee, that's a really good idea! Thanks.

Anti Julie

"Stormmee" wrote in message
when I wuza baby cat wif no siblinz or momcat, Furry getted minsef a
monkey
dat wuz bigger dan me butt i kuld still play wifit anna sleep wifit,

it
iz
still mine furnd, Stormmee

Old April 13th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:39:29 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

anna whut i duzint unnerstand bowt yourownselfz iz why duz you laff anna
ohhanna ahh when i groomz himsef??? Stormmee

Awwww, cuz yur cute, datz why!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/12/2007 11:10:05 PM
Old April 13th 07, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den dat meanz da hoomanz haz sum 'intilligenze, I iza kutezt kitty efur,
Stormmee modeling to proofit

Old April 13th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Chappy carriez a stuffed snake efurrywere. Meowmie turned on da
watermonsters to take a shower, den looked in da tub an found a furry
wet snakie. She putz it on da sink ta drip dry. Den Chappy found it an
put it in her bed. Snicker.

Snowflake

The Porter Cats wrote:
This is so sweet! Leo has a little stuffed dog that he carries around
like a "baby," and brings it to me. I love seeing them attached to a toy
like that.

Old April 16th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Thank you!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we will pray you can do it, soft
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm going to try very hard! I'm going to try to take her just as SOON as

the
kitten is weaned. I tried to do this before but couldn't take off work,

but
being unemployed should help this time. :-) I'm also really trying to pet
and hold her a lot, to get her used to the idea. Boy, she is like Jekyll

and
Hyde.

Old April 29th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Lotza purrz frum awl ov uz, fur awl of yowr fambly.

G'by liddle Cody. We will se yew ' nozzer timez.

Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 5th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Fangu so much!

Lucy

"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
Lotza purrz frum awl ov uz, fur awl of yowr fambly.

G'by liddle Cody. We will se yew ' nozzer timez.

Ms. M-M

15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 12:26 AM
Rescuer's Bridge Shirley Cat anecdotes 8 May 5th 06 03:21 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM
Rosie's gone to the Bridge... Fiat Incantatum Cat community 26 December 22nd 03 03:49 AM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM