Wrong shoulder, Pop

Old March 19th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default Wrong shoulder, Pop

When I come downstairs to my computer, I am soon joined by Mistletoe.
Usually I pick her up, put her on my left shoulder supported by my left
arm and proceed with email, RPCA, and whatever.

Tonight she came down and announced her presence. Being the dutiful
slave, I picked her up. However, since she came from a slightly
different angle, the natural motion put her on my right shoulder. This
was okay with her for about 5 seconds after which she began to complain
loudly that all was not right in her world.

I put her down on the computer table. She meowed twice more and
repositioned so as to be pointing at my left shoulder. Of course I
picked her up and put her in "her place" on my left shoulder. Then the
purrs commenced and she was happy.

Silly me. I should have known that it was just *wrong* to pick her up
the wrong way!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 19th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sam wrote:

Silly me. I should have known that it was just *wrong* to pick her up
the wrong way!

Isn't that funny. Frank and Nikki would always want to face right when I
lifted them up, but Mir and Caliban want to face left. It messes up the
way I've always lifted up cats: I run my left hand along the back of the
cat and turn the tail down under its bum while I put my right hand under
its chest, just behind the forepaws, and lift. This way, they should end
up on my left arm facing right. But Mir and Cali always have to then
turn around, so they're on my left arm and facing left.

Old March 19th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Sam" wrote in message
[...]

She's a micromanager!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 19th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Kreisleriana"

"Sam"
[...]

LOL, sound like it fur shure

Kyla
--and Clowder

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 19th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:12:05 -0700, Sam wrote:

[...]

They are creatures of habit. MLB

Pictures: Caliban on my shoulder Marina Cat anecdotes 13 March 23rd 07 04:31 AM
i have a strange growth on my shoulder... Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 12 December 12th 06 11:29 AM
Urgent shoulder riding needs Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 March 25th 06 07:42 PM
Bubbel Shoulder Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 January 3rd 05 04:57 AM
Ghost at my shoulder Norm Cat anecdotes 42 June 5th 04 05:45 PM