Playing the cello

Old March 19th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Playing the cello

After upsidedowney head and fuzzy tummies how about pictures of our owners
in the cello position?

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28846...75823146ntmWUZ

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21662...75823146gWcWoD

I'm glad to say Snoopy's lost a bit of weight since those were taken.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 19th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
After upsidedowney head and fuzzy tummies how about pictures of our owners
in the cello position?

I don't have that many of the cello position, but here's Caliban:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0664.jpg

I though for sure Mir wouldn't have let me shoot her in such a
compromising position, but when she was still a kitten, she wasn't so
particular about her dignity (it's not so much the cello as - what? - a
sitar?):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/13847...58511339iqfvQW
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/13847...58511339opMcHy

Old March 19th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:25:20 +0000, Adrian wrote:

After upsidedowney head and fuzzy tummies how about pictures of our owners
in the cello position?

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28846...75823146ntmWUZ

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21662...75823146gWcWoD

I'm glad to say Snoopy's lost a bit of weight since those were taken.

Snoopy is beautiful. He reminds me of Friskie, who was my first love
when I was ten years old. MLB
Old March 19th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
After upsidedowney head and fuzzy tummies how about pictures of our owners
in the cello position?

Aw shoot, I don't think I have any!! I usually take pics of the tummies.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28846...75823146ntmWUZ

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21662...75823146gWcWoD

I'm glad to say Snoopy's lost a bit of weight since those were taken.
--

Love it. Looking forward to seeing all the others.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

playing catch??? bostic1212 Cat anecdotes 8 January 12th 08 03:55 PM
And Now: A Cello Solo ;) Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 October 6th 07 09:42 PM
playing again W. Leong Cat anecdotes 3 July 8th 05 07:22 PM
How can you tell it's playing and not aggression? Governor George Liquor Cat health & behaviour 15 September 20th 03 02:25 AM